💫 Chapter-2💫

🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺

~ P-pl-ea-se le-av-e me

~ P-pl-ea-se le-av-e me. I ha-ve a sm-all da-ugh-ter who is wa-it-ing for me at home...... P-pl-ea-se.... I be-g yo-u.....

A man who was sitting in a chair, fully tied cried infront of another man who was standing infront of him.

The man infront scoffed and came near him. He grabbed him by his chin and said

###-You tried to touch her and You wanted to kill her....... There is no way in hell I am going to leave you.

He said and left his chin harshly. He went and sat on the chair there which was right infront of the tied man.

###- GUARDS!! CALL THEM!!!!

He shouted making the man infront of him flinch in fear. But he didn't cared. He crossed his legs putting one leg in another and his hand under his chin. He leaned towards the man.

###- I will make sure you die in the worst way. You don't know how much fucked up you are right now.

He said in his dark and husky voice which sent shivers to them man and even to some of the guards present there.

Just then, a guard came running to him.

Guard- Boss. They are here. Shall I send them in?

###- Yes, except for Jay and Viper send the others. I want both of them in my cabin.

He said again in his dark voice. The guard nodded his head and left after giving a bow.

He again looked infront and saw the man was still crying. He left out a dark chuckle and again leaned towards the tied man.

###- Cry as much as you want. There is still so much Yet to Come.

He said. Soon, he heard some footsteps. He looked at the door and saw 4 figures standing there.

###- Come in 4 of you.

He said and the four man came near him.
He stood up from his chair in which he was sitting.