💫 Chapter-6💫

Chaewon- Wonnie, YN is sitting with the devil

Chaewon- Wonnie, YN is sitting with the devil. Tell her to come back.

Hyewon- Yes. We have to warn her.

Wonyoung- Unnie, from what I know YN is a very innocent girl and she doesn't know anything about bad people. And I think we should not tell her.

Hyewon- But Woonie, it's not bad. It's a devil. It's Jungkook.

Wonyoung- I know Unnie. But look, Jungkook-shi is sitting with her and eating. If It was any other student, he would have broke his/her bones by now.

She said. Both her friends turned and looked at YN and saw her eating her lunch peacefully. Same with Jungkook.

Chaewon- I guess you are right. And who knows that YN can even change him?

Hyewon- Right Unnie.

🌺🌺🌺

YN- So, Junglebook-shi, why didn't your brothers came today?

She said. Jungkook looked at her and pointed a finger at himself. She nodded her head and Jungkook said

Jungkook- My name is not Junglebook. It's Jungkook. And My brothers have some work that's why.

YN- Ohh. I am sorry. Your name is a little tough that's why. Um..... Can I call you Kook instead of your name? It's easy.

Jungkook- Do whatever you want.

YN- Ok thanks, Kook. Anyways, what is your next class?

Jungkook- PE. Why?

YN- I have the same class. We can go together.

Jungkook- I am not attending it.

YN- Why?

Jungkook- I have to go. I have some work.

YN- Oh ok. No problem. Well, I will go now. Meet you later. By By

She said and stood up. She was about to walk when she stopped and turned back. She took out the band-aids from her pocket and put them on the table.

YN- After washing your hands, change them. By By.

YN said and ran away from there. Jungkook looked at her and then at the band-aids she kept. He took them and slides them in his pocket.

Jungkook- She is cute.

He mumbled to himself. He also stood up and left the cafeteria.