💫 Chapter-50💫

Hoseok and Taehyung search the whole room but none of them found Namjoon

Taehyung- Where is Hyung? I am pretty sure I saw him running towards his room only.

He said. Hoseok nodded his head. They both were thinking when suddenly Hoseok said

Hoseok- I know where he is....

Taehyung- Where?

Hoseok- The same place where he used to go and cry when he gets scolded by Hyung's.

He said turning towards the closet. Taehyung widened his eyes in realisation.

Taehyung- Right Hobi Hyung. He can be inside.

Hoseok- I think so too

He said. Taehyung went near the closet and opened it. Both of their expression changed to a little sad face seeing Namjoon sitting in crying his heart out without a single voice.

Taehyung- H...H..Hyung

Namjoon looked up and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung bent down to reach Namjoon's level. Hoseok also came and knelt near Taehyung.

Hoseok- Joonie.....

Namjoon looked at Hoseok. He immediately hugged Hoseok and started crying. His cries cab be heard now and this broke both Hoseok and Taehyung's heart.

Hoseok bite his lower lip while rubbing Namjoon's back trying to calm him down.

Namjoon- H-hyung.... I am sorry..... Kookie is right..... it's all my fau-

He couldn't complete his sentence as Hoseok broke the hug and kept his hand on Namjoon's mouth. He shooked his head and said

Hoseok- Joonie.... it's not your fault.... Jungkook is just angry. Don't listen to him.

Namjoon- B..but h-h-hyung he is ri-gh-

Hoseok- No he isn't Joon. It's not your fault.

He stood up and made Namjoon stand up too. Taehyung also stood up. Hoseok came to Namjoon's bed with Namjoon and sat there with Namjoon.

Hoseok- Joonie.... look at Hyung

He said. Namjoon shooked his head looking down while sobbing. Hoseok held Namjoon's hand and softly made Namjoon to look at him.

Hoseok- Joonie..... Hyung said na. It's not your fault. Me, You or anyone of us didn't knew this would happen. And you sent our men behind her too to protect her. So, stop blaming yourself.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung.... (He came and sat beside him and then said) Don't focus on Kookie's word. We know he is just angry otherwise he would never say that to you. 

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and then at Hoseok who nodded his head.

Hoseok- Yes Joonie..... that bunny was just worried about YN. And just wait.... within some minutes he will come here running shouting-