💫 Chapter-73💫

The news was going viral

The news was going viral. The news of a professor putting a fake accuse on another Professor of her university just because she wanted to save herself from getting suspended. This news was now viral on all social media platforms. All People were hating her, all thanks to our Sweet YN. Yes, you read it right.

It was YN's idea. She asked her brothers to make this thing viral. By this the professor will get her punishment and her brothers won't have to do anything. This was what she told her brothers and sister. the Kim's were happy, but not fully since they still had to find proof of Taehyung's innocence. 

Well, let's see what the Kim's are doing right now. 

💀💀💀

Jungkook- Hyung, how about we talk with the police about the person  who found Tae Hyung consuming Drugs or the person who made the complaint against him in the Police station?

Jungkook said catching the attention of all 6 Hyung's. They all looked at him and then at Jin. Jin thought for a while and then said

Jin- I guess you are right Kookie.

He said. Jungkook gave him a smile and said

Jungkook- So, shall we go there?

Jin- Yup! But not all of us will go. Only You, Yoongi and Jimin will go. The rest will come with me.

Yoongi- Where are you going Hyung?

Yoongi asked suddenly. He looked at the rest who shrugged their shoulders not knowin where Jin wanted to take them.

Jin- To our base Yoongs. I am hoping Kevin just have find atleast a single clue. I will go and check with him and with the help of team maybe we can fin any clue. That's why.

Namjoon- Oh, it's a good idea Hyung.

Jin- Hm... so, except for Yoongs, Chim and Kook you three will go with me. YN, Suzy baby you both will stay here and take care of my other babies and yourself. Am I clear?

All brothers except Kim- Yes Boss!!

They all said in unison. YN looked at Suzy and signalled her something. She nodded his head. They both looked at Jin and said

YN and Suzy- Yes Boss!!

They said and giggled to themselves. The brother's also chuckled.

Jin- You don't need call me Boss. I am your brother and your husband.

YN- Oh, that means other Oppa are your cousins? Oh... I get it

She said and Suzy controlled her laughter. Actually except for Jin everyone controlled their laughed. But you know there is always someone who cannot do anything right at the right moment. Well, yeah here is someone like that too.