💫 Chapter-18 💫

1 Week Later

1 Week Later

YN's POV

You know I am so happy. Me and Namjoon Oppa became so close the past week. He took so much care of me. He gave me so many chocolates. His sweet words and everything.

He is so sweet and kind. I wish everyone have one person like him in their lives.

And can't forget Yoongi Oppa too. He is also so nice. When he got to know about me being in pain, he started worrying. He was even going to take me to the doctor but Namjoon Oppa stopped him and told him That I am fine.

I am feeling like a very lucky person to have someone well.... Some Two persons in my life.

I want to get close to others too. And That's why today I decided to go and okay with Jungkook-shi, Taehyung-shi and Jimin-shi. 

Don't ask me why these three. Cause they are the only ones in the house....um... Mansion right now.

Namjoon Opp and Yoongi Oppa are out to buy groceries. And I didn't saw Jin-shi And Mr. Kim (she is referring Hoseok to Mr. Kim as he is her teacher) are nowhere to be seen.

The last time I saw them was there days. Strange right? But what's more strange is Sarang, is at home. I mean she is with Yoongi Oppa right now. But same thing.

I don't know where they are and neither the others do. They just told me that they are our for company work.

Anyways, let's go and play. Cause I am so bored.

YN's POV End

After talking a bit with Moonlights, YN stood up from her bed and went outside her room.
She went to Jungkook's room and knocked on his door. Soon the door opened and YN saw Jimin.

She wasn't shocked or confused as she knew that Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are always in Jungkook's room at this time.

Jimin- What are you doing here YN?

YN- Can I come in? Please...

Jimin- Sure I guess.

He said as he went aside. YN entered the room and looked around. Jimin also came in after closing the door.

YN saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in the bed while they had game controllers in their hands.

YN- Are you playing video games?

She asked looking at Jimin who nodded his head.