💫 Chapter-56💫

(Author- Before you read this I have a task for you all

(Author- Before you read this I have a task for you all. Count how many times does the word "Fuck" came in this chapter. You can answer it at last just after I say "Hey Moonlights". Read till end. I added something interesting things in the end which I am sure you will like)

💀💀💀

YN was shocked when she heard that Ha-Joon is in Coma. She couldn't even form any words right now. She just stared at them in shock.

The brothers looked at her shocked state and understood that she is really shocked. 

>>> There is another big shock in its way YN.

Jin thought looking at her as he let out a deep sigh. YN looked at him and the finally managed to say

YN- I..is he still in Coma...?

She asked and the brothers nodded their heads agreeing to her question.

YN- So, where is he now??

Jin- You will know soon. Well, how about we have our lunch and then continue? There isn't much left to tell now.

He said. YN thought for some time and then nodded her head.

Jin- Ok, then. Hobi come with me. We will prepare the lunch.

Hoseok- Ok Hyung.

Saying this both Jin and Hoseok left from there.

Jimin- Till the lunch is ready, anyone up for Video game??

Jimin asked and Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded their heads. So, saying Bye to the Yoongi, Namjoon and YN, they left.

Namjoon- Uh.. I'll go and read a book..

He said. Yoongi and YN nodded. He stood up and left. Now, only Yoongi and YN were left in the room with Sarang who was sleeping.

YN- What should we do till then?

She asked. Yoongi thought for some time and then said

Yoongi- How about I teach you somethings? Some new words?

He said and YN excitedly nodded her head. Yoongi smiled at her and then said

Yoongi- Ok so first word. If someone irritate you, disturbs you or annoy you, tell them "Fuck Off"

YN- Fork off? Frock Off?.... wait ... what does fork or frock have to do with someone annoying me?

She asked titling ber head.  Yoongi laughed at her innocence and her cute face. He shooked his hand and then said

Yoongi- Not fork or frock... it's Fuck. F-U-C-K. Fuck off

He said and YN started to take in what he said. She thought something and then nodded her head and then said