💫 Chapter-43💫

Moonlights, I am trying to update daily again like I used to do in past

Moonlights, I am trying to update daily again like I used to do in past. It's just there are three ongoing stories and it's a little difficult. But I will try my best to update them daily. And if not three then atleast 2 daily but The chapters will be short. I mean something between 900- 1000 words. Hope you like this part.

💀💀💀

Jin- Well, after so much thinking I thought how about I show her that I am not who I really am.

YN- Huh??

Yoongi- Hyung, don't confuse the kid. What Hyung meant is, he pretended that he isn't the rich heck richest kid of the school.

YN- Seriously Oppa?

She asked. Jin nodded his head while Jimin said

Jimin- Yup YN. He told everyone in school too not to tell anyone and pretend like we are all from a middle class normal family.

YN- Wohh..... Jin Oppa......You were really crazy for my Unnie?

Jin nodded his head a little.

YN- So, did she accepted you as her friend?

Jin- She did. The next date when I went to uni.....

💀Flashback💀

As Jin came to his class, he went and sat in his place. Today Jin didn't wore his branded and expensive clothes. He wore a casual outfit. In the Uni, Everyone was told to keep their mouth shut about his secret. Jin's class girl and boys even told him that they will help him get his "Love". Jin was very thankful to them.

Right now, as he sat, he saw Suzy coming in smiling like always. She came near Jin.

Suzy- Hii Jin.

Jin- Hi Suzy

Jin stood up and let Suzy go in. Suzy went in and sat on her seat. Jin also sat back on his seat.

Suzy- Jin, would you like to be my friend?

She asked suddenly. Jin looked at her and immediately nodded his head.

Jin- I would love to.

Suzy- That's great. So, we are friends from now on. Ok?

Jin- Okay.

>>> I will turn this friendship into relationship soon.

Jin thought. He smiled at Suzy who returned the smile and then said

Suzy- By th way, I gotta admit. Your all brothers are damn cute