💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1

Before you all start reading, let me tell you This is first part of Chapter 70

Before you all start reading, let me tell you This is first part of Chapter 70. Second part will be uploaded tomorrow.

And also, don't mind me if I said something I shouldn't have said in the previous part. (not Chapter- 69. I am talking about the Please read chapter)

💀💀💀

Hoseok- YN, let's go downstairs now. I want to tell this infront of them

He said. YN nodded her head. They both stood up and went outside. From the stair they saw their brothers sitting with some men while Suzy was not there now. YN looked at Hoseok and asked

YN- Who are they Oppa?

Hoseok- Our members YN. I guess Hyung's called them so they can start searching for proofs. Let's go to them.

YN nodded and held Hoseok's hands and they both went down.

Jin- You both? You told him everything Hoba?

Jin, the first one to notice them asked. Hoseok shooked his head. He and YN went and sat with them.

Hoseok- She asked me if you and Yoongi Hyung helped me or not. So, I thought why not tell this with you all?

He said. Jin and Yoongi smiled while the makane line, Namjoon included were excited. Ofcourse they know what happened but hearing it again and again makes them excited.

Jin signalled their men to go. They all nodded their heads and stood up with their materials. After bowing, all of them left from there.

Jin turned towards Hoseok and YN to hear.

YN- Before we start, where is Unnie?

She asked looking around when she didn't saw Suzy.

Namjoon- Noona is in room. Hyung told her to go and have some rest. Ha-joon and Sarang are with her too.

YN nodded and made a Oh with her mouth hearing him. She turned to Hoseok and told him to start.

Hoseok- Ok so, what all I told in my room, was what happened in first year of University, when I was a fresher. Now, Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung for to know about all this wh--

Yoongi- When Hoba was in second year. This idiot hid that much from us for a year.

Yoongi said and Hoseok awkwardly laughed while nodding his head slowly. YN chuckled seeing their interaction. She turned to Jin when he started speaking

Jin- We got to knew whe-

YN- Wait...according to my calculations, when Hobi Oppa was in first year of University, Yoongi Oppa was in third year. So, why didn't he knew that time?

Yoongi- Our University was same but our buildings were far away from each other. That's why.

YN- Oh..okay Jin Oppa continue.