💫Chapter-76💫

(AN- If you forget then again, Hyungso is what a brother calls his Brother's wife

Also this chapter is of 2k words, so please do a vote. It took me so much time writing it....... just kidding. It's upto you to vote or not. But I do need your comments.

My Wattpad is on drugs rn, so I can't reply to comments but I love reading them especially Inline comments. So, make sure to do it)

💀💀💀

It was evening and the Kim brothers were sitting in Hoseok's cabin. The Maknae and Namjoon got to know about the whole matter and the Hyung's can see the rage and anger in their eyes.

Jin- Well, Hobi did you called Mr. Cha? (Name of that man)

Jin asked to Hoseok who was sitting on his chair doing some work on laptop. He looked up and nodded his head before looking back at the computer screen.

Jin looked at Yoongi who was also doing some work on his laptop with Jimin sitting beside him.

Jin- What are you both doing?

He asked. They all except Hoseok looked at him but his eyes were fixed on Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi pointed a finger at himself to which Jin nodded his head.

Yoongi- Me? I was just doing some company work and Jimin is helping me. Why?

Jin- Nothing. I was just wondering.

He said. That's when they heard a knock on the door.

Hoseok- Come in!!

The door opened and a middle aged man came inside the room. He frowned when he saw all the brothers sitting there.

Mr. Cha- Mr. Hoseok, why did you called me? Do you have any work for me?

Hoseok nodded his head. He stood up and came near him.

Hoseok- Have a sit first.

He said pointing at the single couch. Mr. Cha sat there. Yoongi closed his laptop, Hoseok came and sit beside him.

Hoseok- Mr. Cha, Hyung's wanted to ask you some questions that's why we called you here.

Mr. Cha- O..oh, sure. Ask me.

Jin- Mr. Cha, Hoseok told me you are working for Dad's ever since he started the company. Is it true?

Mr. Cha- Yes. It is 100% true.

Yoongi- So, you must be close with Dad?

Mr. Cha- Apart from work time, I am close with him. We are like friends outside office.

Namjoon- Wow. We didn't knew. Well, if you are his friend, you must know many things. Like what project is he going to start next, where he keeps all files and all. Right?