💫Chapter-28💫

I am 17 now

I am 17 now.... Wow. The world still feels same. Nothing new......

But Happy Birthday To Me........

Here's your chapter. Hope you like it.

💀💀💀

YN- Why? And how did you all get to know it was Gyuri Unn-- who did it?

Hoseok- Actually, we all were in Yoongi Hyung's ward when Jimin went out to look Gyuri.

YN looked at Jimin and Jimin continued

Jimin- I was coming back when I saw Gyuri talking with someone on the phone.

💀Flashback 💀

Jimin saw Gyuri talking with someone. He heard her saying

Gyuri:
I don't know how they saved him Dad.
I myself emptied the whole bottle in his bowl

Hearing this Jimin widened his eyes.

>>> Bottle? Is she the one who.....?

He again looked at Gyuri.

Gyuri:
Dad. Don't worry.
I will make sure that Yoongi die.
Just give me some more time.

Jimin was now fully sure. He immediately went to his Hyung's and told them what he heard.

Namjoon and Taehyung still refused to believe. They love her as much as they love their other brothers so it was a little difficult for them to believe that their sister is behind the condition of their brother right now.

On the other hand Jin and Hoseok were raging in anger. Jin stood up and left the room.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung... Go and handle Jin Hyung before he kill that Gyuri here only.

Hoseok nodded his head and rushed outside. He saw Jin going towards where Jimin told them Gyuri was.
He rushed behind but alas! He was late. Cause as he reached their he saw Jin standing there while holding Gyuri's neck while she was trying/struggling to free herself.

Hoseok- Hyung!! Leave her!!

Hoseok said as he ran to Jin and dragged him away from Gyuri.

Gyuri- Are you crazy or what?? You almost Killed me!!

Jin- If Hobi didn't came.... I would have really killed you.