💫 Chapter-46💫

Author's Note- Many of you guys don't follow me so you may not know the reason why I didn't uploaded for some days

Author's Note- Many of you guys don't follow me so you may not know the reason why I didn't uploaded for some days. So, well.... I got into a little accident and my hand at minor fractures. That's why I didn't updated any story. My hand is a little better now so I wrote this small part for you all. Please do a vote and comment.

💀💀💀

Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook don't know what to do now. They all just looked at each other with a shocked face.

Namjoon was the first one among them to come back to his senses. He looked at Liam and the others.

Namjoon- Liam..... Do you know where they took Cutie?

Liam- No Boss. We already told our tracker to track Young Miss's location but they failed to do so.

Namjoon- Oh.... Liam, you all go and have some rest. We will manage here.

Liam- OK Boss.

He stood up and the rest did so too. After bidding their bye to the brothers, they left.

Jimin- Now, what Hyung?

Jimin asked looking at Namjoon. Namjoon turned to him and Jungkook.

Namjoon- We have to inform Jin Hyung.....

He said the rest two nodded their heads even tho they didn't want to tell Jin.

💀💀💀

A man came inside a dark room with an unconscious girl in his arms. He kept her on the ground near a pole. He stood up and went near a cupboard that was there. Taking out many ropes from the cupboard, he came near the unconscious girl and tied her hands and legs to the pole.

He took one rope and tied it around her neck –not too tight– and tied the other end to another pole there.

After doing so, he stood up and dusted his hands looking at the girl with a smirk.

§§§- Bangtan..... This time I won't let you win. I have your weak point with me now.

He said smirking and then laughing. He bent down again and looked at the girl.

§§§- You are so pretty. I want to taste you now only...... But I won't. After killing Bangtan, I will taste you...... Can't wait to hear your screams.

He again stood up and left the room leaving the poor girl alone tied to the pole.

💀💀💀

Jin- WHAT??

Yoongi- Are you guys serious or is this some kind of prank?

Yoongi asked as he and Jin couldn't beleive what they heard. Namjoon called both of them from the Company and told them everything. And here was the reaction.

Namjoon nodded his head and Yoongi's statement and answered

Namjoon- I am serious Hyung.....

Yoongi took a deep breath and sat on the couch putting his head between his hands.

Jin- Do you guys know who dared to kidnap our sister?

Jimin- No Hyung. We have many enemies, but I am sure, none of them have the audacity to touch a Kim. 

Jin nodded his head at Jimin's statement and then went into deep thoughts. He looked at Namjoon and asked

Jin- Where are Hobi and Tae? Did you not call them?

Jimin- We did Hyung....... They must be on their way.

Jin- Ok ..... For now..... You all try to find who is behind all this. Yoongi and I are going to the main base. We will search from there. Namjoon, Jimin you both go to the place from where YN was abducted. You may find some clue there. And Jungkook,you stay here till Hobi and Tae come. When they do, tell them and then go to the 2nd Base with them and try to track YN's  Clear!!

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook- Yes Boss!!!

They all said. Jin nodded his head and left with Yoongi. Namjoon and Jimin also left and now Jungkook was left alone at the house.

He went to his room and took his laptop which he use for Mafia Work and tried to find something about YN

15 minutes later, Jungkook's room door opened. He looked up and saw Hoseok and Taehyung. They both came to him.

Hoseok- Kook, what happened? Why did Joonie called us? And where are the others?

Jungkook- Hyung calm down. First, sit, I'll tell you.

Hoseok and Taehyung sat on the bed beside Jungkook. Jungkook closed his laptop and kept it aside and then looked at Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jungkook- Hyung's .... Someone kidnapped YN when she was going to meet Mrs. Kim at the company.

Hoseok and Taehyung widened their eyes in shock.

Hoseok, Taehyung- What?

Jungkook-Yes Hyung

He told them everything their men told them. Hoseok and Taehyung were fully shocked by now. 

Jungkook- Jin Hyung and Yoongi are at the main base to find something while Jiminie Hyung and Namjoonie Hyung went to the place from where they kidnapped her.
Hyung told me to go to the second base with you both when you come.

Taehyung- Then what are we waiting for? Let's go.

Jungkook nodded his head. He took his laptop and then they also left.

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

How are you all?

I am better than before. My hand is also healing. So, I thought to write a small chapter for you all.

Hope you all liked it.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 910