💫 Chapter-71💫

💀Flashback Continues💀

Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in the principal office. The principal, Mr. Lee and Professor Kim were infront of them and a girl with her parents was sitting on the side.

Mr

Mr. Lee, just explained the situation of how the girl has been harrassed by Hoseok. The girl also told them that Hoseok harrassed her and tried to take advantage of her.

Jin and Yoongi were silent the whole time. They looked at each other and then at the principal.

Jin- I don't believe you neither this girl. You are blaming my brother without ANY proofs.

He said and Yoongi nodded his in agreement. The girl suddenly stood up and said

Girl- So, do you think I am lying? What will I get from lying to you?? And I didn't had any personal problems with Hoseok before he tried to........ leave it. If you both tried to keep your brother in control than nothing would have happened now!!

She yelled. Jin stood up from the chair and went near her. His brothers also stood up and looked at him as they saw him standing just infront of the girl. They heard Jin saying and then said

Jin- Lower your damn voice. It's irritating. And all my brothers are in control only. I don't need an advice from someone to keep my brothers in control. If my brother did anything to you, then show me the proofs. And if you don't have proofs just keep your mouth close.

He said in his deep voice which sent shivers to everyone in the room. Even his brothers. He went and stood near Hoseok.

Jin- Hoseok, can never do such disgusting thing. I know my brother very well.

He said. The parents of the girl stood up. Her father came forward and said

Girls' father- If my daughter is saying he did it. Then he did!! Accept your mistake yourself or this case is going to the police or even court.

He said to which Hoseok widened his eyes. Yoongi held his hand and assured him. That's when an idea came in his mind.

Yoongi- You know what I have an idea to proof that our Hoseok is innocent.