💫 Chapter-75💫

Time Skip

6 Months Later

(Author's Note- A long time skip. Guess what's going on in my mind? 😜😜)

(2 weeks before Sarang's first birthday)

Well, in this six months many things changed. And when I say many, believe me many things.
Mr. and Mrs. Kim condition didn't got much better. Few days after they were brought home, they had to take Mr. Kim back to hospital again cause of a surgery. Few weeks after that They had to take Mrs. Kim cause of a regular check up during which doctor told them they had to do a surgery cause she is having a blood clot in her head.

Like this every month or two they visited the hospital. They are better than before but not in good situation.

Hoseok resigned from University and took over Mr. Kim's company since he can't go and Hoseok also don't want to go to the University ever again.

Jin sold the University and the Kim's took admission in another University which Jin bought. And Ofcourse YN's friends were with her in the new university also, since she requested Jin and who is he to deny her?

For the first few months Yoongi went to Mr. Kim's company with Hoseok to teach him everything. But now he is again back with Jin. Namjoon sometimes helps Hoseok with company work.

Suzy and YN take care of Mr. And Mrs. Kim. Even tho, YN don't want to take care of Mr. Kim, she do. Cause of her sister. She is also calling him Dad, only because of Suzy.

Mr. Kim stays silent most of the time while Mrs. Kim talks with him. They stay at home with Jin's bodyguard there to keep all of them safe. 

And not only all this. Another very great thing happened. Wanna know what? Well, you will know soon 😜

For now, let's go and see what the Kim's are doing right now.

💀💀💀

Jin and Suzy were inside their room looking at Sarang who was blabbering some nonsense with a few senseful words. Like

Sarang- Aksbekwn... kaka...Bama... Mumma

Suzy chuckled and pinched her cheeks. In her Whole sentence the only word she understood was Mumma.

Jin- Sarang, don't become Mumma's girl. You are your Dad's princess. Right?

Sarang- Pa!!

She said and made grabby hands. Jin nodded and took her in his arms.

Jin- I see, you can say Mumma. But when it comes to your Dad, the train if your words get stuck at Pa. I see where it is going.

Suzy- Aish Jin. She is kid. And think differently. Instead of calling you Dad, which every kid does, she is calling you Pa. What a sweet cute name.

Jin- Ofcourse it sweet but what does Pa even mean?

Suzy- This idiot.... Jin, baby, instead of calling Papa, she is calling you Pa.

Jin made a 'Oh' from his mouth. Sarang touched Jin's lips and squealed.

Jin- What? You also love Dad's lips? Your Mumma loves it too.

He said and winked at Suzy who glared at him.

Suzy- Don't teach such things to my daughter.

Jin- She is my daughter too.