💫Chapter-31💫

Evening

Evening

YN was playing video games with Jimin in his room, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok had gone out for some Mafia work. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door, interrupting their busy activity.

YN paused the game as Jimin stood up and walked towards the door. Upon opening it, he was greeted by a maid who was standing outside.

Jimin- What happened?

Mais- Sir, Young Master Hoseok instructed me to serve you this soup at 7:00 PM.

She said as she pointed to the tray in her hand. Jimin was momentarily confused, but then he remembered that Hoseok had told him to take it because he was feeling a bit under the weather due to a cold.

Jimin said, "Hmm... Give it to me. You can go. Thank you."

Jimin spoke and the maid nodded before leaving. He then closed the door and entered the room, placing the tray onto the nightstand.

"Why soup, Oppa?" YN inquired when she noticed the contents of the tray.

Jimin- I was having a little cold so Hobi Hyung told her to prepare this for me. I have to drink it now.

YN- You don't like it??

Jimin- No. It's bitter.

Jimin made a weird face, to which YN responded with a chuckle.

YN- If you don't want to drink it, that's fine. I'll inform Hoseok Oppa that you drink it.

"I don't want to be punished for not following Hobi Hyung's strict health rules," Jimin said. "But it's okay, I'll drink it. By the way, would you like to have another match? I'm confident I can win this time."

YN- Let's see Oppa.

As YN and Jimin engaged in another round of the other match, Jimin finished his soup and they resumed playing. Eventually, they stopped playing at 8:10 PM.

Jimin expressed his exhaustion as he lay on the bed. "I am tired now," he said. YN agreed with him, saying "Me too, Oppa."

Y/N lay beside him, and they both looked up at the ceiling when suddenly Jimin sat up on the bed and started coughing.

YN also sat and gazed at him with a look of concern.

"Oppa, what happened? Are you okay?" YN asked with concern. Jimin nodded in response.

Jimin- I guess I still have *cough* some cold *cough*