💫 Chapter-33💫

A very important announcement!!!

I actually wanted to introduce someone to you all. Someone very special and close to me.

The Love of Life - jungkookasbrother

(Also known as the leader of Kill Author Squad if you don't know)

💀💀💀

Namjoon and Taehyung looked confused but when they looked up they smirked.

Namjoon- Jin Hyung....

There standing Jin with his usual cold face, Yoongi behind him with a smirk and Jungkook holding a sleeping Sarang in his arms.

Taehyung- Hyung, when did you came back??

Yoongi- Just some minutes ago. We were about to go in but saw you coming out, so we came here.

Jungkook- And if you are wondering, what happened to her –he said pointing at Gyuri– Jin Hyung injected a drug to make her unconscious. Her gibberish was giving me a headache.

Jungkook said rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckled a little.

He looked at Namjoon who was already looking at him. They both looked at Jin and said

Namjoon, Taehyung- We are sorry Jin Hyung.

Namjoon- We didn't believe you guys. If we did maybe Jiminie wouldn't be in this condition right now.

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. We never expected that she will do something like that. We are sorry for not trusting you guys.

They both said. Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- It's Ok. You realised you mistake now. Then it's all good. Let's go in.

Namjoon and Taehyung nodded but then Namjoon suddenly said

Namjoon- What about her?

He said pointing at the unconscious body of Gyuri.

Yoongi- Our guards are already here. They will take her. Leave her. Let's go.

Namjoon nodded and they started going in. On the full way, Their was full silence. Neither Namjoon nor Taehyung dared to utter a single word.

When they reached their, they saw Hoseok sitting outside with a worried face.

Jin- Hobi.....

Hoseok looked up when his name was called. He looked in the direction and saw Jin. His worried face was now replaced with a small smile.

He immediately ran to Jin and hugged him. 

Hoseok- I am sorry Hyung..... I couldn't protect Jimin... I failed Hyung.....