💫 Chapter-36💫

Next Day

Next Day

After the chaotic and hectic day yesterday, it was a new day with something new.

YN, who slept in Jin's room for the rest of the day –she was very weak– woke up and sat on the bed. She looked around and saw herself in Jin's room.

>>> I am still here?

She thought. She looked at her side and saw a very cute scene infront of her and she cooed.

She saw Jin sleeping with Sarang sleeping very close to his chest and his arms wrapped around her protectively. YN smiled seeing them.

>>> Sarang is lucky to have the best Dad in the world.

She thought. That's when Jin also woke up. He opened his eyes and first thing he saw was his daughter's face. He kissed her forehead and then slowly sat on the bed.

YN: Good Morning Jin Oppa.

Jin looked at his side and saw YN sitting with a smile. He gave her a smile and said

Jin: Good Morning YN. How are you feeling now??

YN: I am good Oppa.

She said. Jin nodded his head and stood up from the bed. He picked up Sarang and placed her in her crib before turning towards YN.

Jin: YN, you should go and have shower. I will take shower too.

YN: Oh Ok Oppa. By

She waved at him and left his room. Jin also took his clothes and went inside the bathroom.

💀💀💀

It was breakfast time. And everyone was already seated in their places except for Jin.
The maids served their food and that's when they saw Jin coming with Sarang in his arms.

The brothers –who are very excited like Jungkook was yesterday – greeted him a Good Morning and he also greeted in response.

He sat on his chair still holding Sarang. YN again found it so cute when she saw the father-daughter duo.