💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2

Jin nodded his head and then said

Jin- So, what happened was....

💀 Flashback💀

Jin:
Hoba.... are you crying? Baby what happened? Why are you crying? Tell Hyung...

Jin asked in a worried tone but instead of replying Hoseok continued crying. This was making Jin more worried.

Jin:
Hoba....where are you right now? I will come and pick you...

Hoseok:
U... univer..sity

Hoseok managed to reply and Jin was thankful that he did.

Jin:
Baby, wait there. Hyung will be there in a few minutes. And please don't cry. Okay?

He said and heard a hmm from Hoseok. He immediately hung up and ran out of the company. He came to the parking lot and went near his car when he saw Yoongi parking his car.

Yoongi looked at him and saw how panicked he was looking. He immediately came out from the car and rushed to Jin.

Yoongi- Hyung, what happened?

Jin- I don't know Yoongs. Hoba called me and he was crying on the phone. I am going to pick him from the university.

Jin said as he saw Yoongi. Yoongi was also worried now.

Yoongi- Hyung, you go. I'll be behind you within some minutes.

Jin nodded and sat in his car and drive in very fast speed.

💀💀💀

Jin reached Hoseok's University and saw Hoseok sitting near the university door while crying. He immediately came out from the car and rushed to the younger. He bent down to Hoseok's level

Jin- Hoba....

Hoseok looked up hearing his voice. As he saw Jin, his cries increased more. He immediately hugged Jin. Jin didn't knew what was happening or why his younger brother was behaving like this. But this wasn't the time to figure out that. He made Hoseok stood up and made his way to his car.

Once both him and Hoseok were seated he drove to their house. On the way he called Yoongi too and told him to come home directly.

💀💀💀

Yoongi immediately rushed inside the house after parking his car. He came in the living room and saw Hoseok crying while Jin trying to stop him and comfort him.