💫 Chapter-38💫

YN and Jungkook's Class

YN, Jungkook and their full class was shocked when they heard what Hoseok said. They couldn't believe what their ears heard.
They just looked at Hoseok with wide and shocked eyes.

Hoseok- Why are you all starring at me like I am joking. I am not. I am really serious.

He said and they all looked at each other before looking back at him.

Girl 1- Mr. Kim, are you sure? Did anyone is us did anything wrong?

Hoseok sighed and shooked his head.

Hoseok- No one did anything and I am sure. If You don't believe I will say again
"From today onwards, your dance class will be resumed and I will be the one who teach you all"

He said Again and looked at them for a reaction and soon saw. They all smiled wide.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook who gave him a thumbs up while YN clapped a little.

💀💀💀

Kim Industry's

Jin was sitting on his office with Yoongi and Sarang who was sleeping in his arms

Jin- Yoongs, I decided one thing.

Yoongi looked up when Jin suddenly said.

Yoongi- Decided what Hyung?

Jin- I will tell YN about her.

Yoongi widened his eyes in surprise and shock. He stood up from the couch and came near Jin and starred at him

Yoongi- What did you said?

Jin- I said, I will tell YN about her.

Yoongi- By her, you mean Noona?

Yoongi asked and saw Jin nodding his head.

Yoongi- You aren't our Jin Hyung.

Jin- Huh? What do you mean?

Yoongi- Our Jin Hyung, never trusted someone this easily to even tell his name and here you are saying you will YN something that is related to your Past?

Jin sighed and stood up from his chair. He went near the window and stood there. Yoongi also came near him.

Jin- But you also trust her so much Yoongs.