💫Chapter-40💫

2 Weeks Later

2 Weeks Later

Well, nothing much happened in those two weeks. YN didn't saw Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung from the past 1 week as they went to Busan for some "Company" work.

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were at home so she would spend more time with them. She was already close with Yoongi but she became close with Jungkook and Jimin too.

She knows many things about them now. Not their past. But about themselves. She loves them so much and they also love her to the core now.

Today YN was so happy. Why? Cause Yoongi told her that Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung are coming back from Busan. She was so excited to meet her brothers after a week.

YN fully forgot about Gyuri in those two weeks. But the Kim brothers didn't. Gyuri was in the right place now. You know what I mean right?

💀💀💀

Yoongi- YN!! COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!

Yoongi shouted in anger. YN immediately came downstairs running. She stood infront of Yoongi who was looking very angry.

YN- W-what happened Oppa?

Yoongi- Didn't I told you not to call me Oppa?  Don't you understand at one time??

YN- I... I am sorry sir.....

YN said looking down. Just then Jimin came inside the living room and looked at them.

Jimin- What is she doing here Hyung?

Yoongi- I called her. She again broke the plate.

Jimin- What!! Are you mad or what YN??

YN- I am sorry Oppa....

Jimin- You!! Don't call me Oppa. I am not your Oppa!!!

Jimin shouted. YN nodded her head and again looked down. Jungkook, with his Banana Milk in his hands, also came in the living room.

Jungkook- Hey Hyung..... Did she again did something?

He asked looking at YN while taking a sip of his Banana Milk. Yoongi nodded his head and said

Yoongi- Yup. She is clumsy like always. A burden.

Jungkook- Right Hyung. She is seriously a burden on our family.