💫 Chapter-8💫

Namjoon was talking with YN when his phone ringed

Namjoon was talking with YN when his phone ringed. He looked at the I'd and saw it was Hoseok's call.

Namjoon- Just a sec cutie. I have to take this call.

He said. YN nodded. Namjoon stood up and went a little away from their table. (cause YN was with them)

He picked up the call and said.

Namjoon:
Hello, Hobi Hyung.
What happened?

Hoseok:
Namjoon, Yoongi Hyung called and said that we have to buy a gift for Dad's girlfriends daughter. And I don't have any idea about what girls like. So, can you or the makanes arrange it. Please.

Namjoon:
Hyung, please don't say please.
I will arrange it.
Btw, how old is her daughter?

Hoseok:
Yesterday,
Jin Hyung told me
she is 17 or 18.

Namjoon:
Ok Hyung.
I will do it.

Hoseok:
Thanks Joon.

Namjoon:
Asih Hyung.
Why are you saying
Thanks to your own brother?
I am hurt

Hoseok:
Drama King.
Well, I will hang up first.
Meet you in class

Namjoon:
Ok Hyung
By

He said and hanged up the call. He went and sat beside them. His three brothers eyes him asking what happened?

Namjoon- Hobi Hyung said to bring a gift of his girlfriend's daughter. She is 17 or 18 something. And we have get tt according to her age.

Jimin- What? How will we arrange it? We don't even know what girls like.

Namjoon- We have to.

Jungkook- I know how.

He said and all the three looked at him.

Taehyung- How?

Jungkook- YN.

He said and the other three also got a idea of what he is talking about while Our YN was clueless.

YN- Huh?

Taehyung- Actually, we have to buy a gift for someone. Who is a girl near your age. So, what do you think, girls of your age like the most?