💫 Chapter-3💫

After some time, Mrs

After some time, Mrs. Bae stopped the car when they reached the school.

Mrs. Bae- Here you go sweetie. Your new school.

YN smiled at her mother. She leaned forwards and kissed her cheeks before opening the car door and steeping out saying

YN- By Mumma meet you later. By By Kiki.

YN said and Kiki also wiggled her tail saying a bye. She closed the door and Mrs. Bae drove away.

YN looked infront and saw the school.

YN- Wow

YN- Wow. It's big.

She said to herself. She started walking inside and saw their were many students which made her excited as well as nervous.

She was walking in the corridor trying to find the Principal's Office as her Mom told her. After like 2-3 minutes, she found it. She went near it and knocked on the door.

~Come In

She heard. She opened the door and went in. There she saw a woman sitting in Principals chair and a girl sitting in the couch.

Principal- Hey kiddo. I am Mrs. Jang. The Principal of this school. You seem new. Are you here for your schedule?

YN- Yes Ma'am. I am Bae YN. 18 years old.

Principal- Ok YN. Your mother informed me about you. Wait a minute and I will give you your schedule.

She and said and searched something on her laptop. After a while, she took a paper, and a bunch of two keys and gave it to YN

Principal- Here you go. This is your schedule and this is your locker's keys.

YN- Locker?

Principal- Yes. You don't know what is it?

YN shooked her head a little. The Principal have her a small smile and said

Principal- No Problem. Well, it's a drawer or compartment where you can place things like books, stationary, and a pair of extra clothes if needed.