1

Book Title: Reborn Plane Farm

Author: Shu Sha

Pushed down the stairs by his cousin, Jiang Xinyue was reborn seven years ago,

when he was about to graduate from college.

Accidentally obtained the magical plane farm system.

Golden apples worth tens of thousands of yuan, white jade radishes that make people's skin as white as jade after eating,

and even elven beautiful men can grow it...

All kinds of magical crops and processing workshops that can process various items have

made Jiang Xinyue's life go another way.

Shake off the soil and fat circle, transform into white and rich beauty, and counterattack the road of life...

Content Tags: Rebirth Times

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Xinyue ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others:

☆、A Day

in the Life of a Pack Child

"Dad, Mom, I'm back." Jiang Xinyue opened the door and brought in the large bags and small bags placed at the door.

"Xinyue, did you buy the three gold that you bought for Renren's girlfriend?" Mother Jiang, who was wearing an apron, came out of the kitchen, took the bags and put them on the sofa and turned them out.

"I didn't buy it, where did my cousin buy three gold for my cousin's girlfriend." Jiang Xinyue wiped the sweat on his forehead and spoke lightly.

"Renren is about to get married, we are the in-laws' family, the girl didn't ask for any diamond rings and diamond necklaces, but just asked for three golds, so she had to buy them for others quickly, how can you say such things." Father Jiang sat on the other side of the sofa with a teacup, and said dissatisfiedly, "When Hui Renren comes back, let's see how you want to explain!"

Jiang Xinyue "snorted" and did not speak. Otherwise, what awaits her is an absolute gushing reprimand. Disobedient, unfriendly, stingy ...

"What kind of attitude are you!" Jiang Xinyue's performance made Jiang's father a little angry, and the teacup was suddenly placed on the coffee table, and he sat up straight and glared at Jiang Xinyue.

"Okay, okay, the meal is ready. Today is August 15, and everyone is happy. "Mother Jiang is busy playing rounds.

"Uncle and aunt, I'm back." When Jiang Xinyue and Jiang's father were both sitting on the sofa with stiff faces, a hanginger figure opened the door, changed his shoes and walked into the living room, and the atmosphere suddenly became lively.

Mother Jiang stepped forward and took the bag in Jiang Xinren's hand and put it on the table, and Father Jiang also stood up and greeted it with a smile on his face.

"Renren, I went to see Lili, how is it, the child in Lili's belly is okay, what did the in-laws say?"

"What else can I say, that is, let's prepare the bride price." Jiang Xinren pouted, seeing Jiang Xinyue who was sitting there upright, he walked over and sat next to Jiang Xinyue and put his arm on Jiang Xinyue's shoulder, "This is not my sister, why are you willing to come back?"

"This kid just loves to cling to his sister." Mother Jiang came out of the kitchen to bring the dishes and said with a smile to Father Jiang next to her.

"Mom, I'll help you." Jiang Xinyue threw away Jiang Xinren's hand, went to the kitchen to wash his hands and began to serve the dishes.

At the dinner table.