32

"Jiang Cha, are you all right?" Jiang Xinyue looked at him worriedly.

"I'm sorry, but I can't protect you." Jiang Cha's voice was very heavy, and Jiang Xinyue's heart was astringent when he listened.

"It's okay, he can't do anything to me anyway. I'm also a plane farmer, even if I don't agree to him? With systematic protection, it's a big deal to change your body and start over. He can deal with my friends and family, and so can I. Jiang Xinyue actually did not take the threat to Qin Heng very seriously in his heart, Qin Heng Jiang Cha had already determined that he was just an ordinary human being, and at most one person would become a user of the plane system in the same plane, so he could not be a plane farmer. Jiang Xinyue thought of the strange-looking and ugly bodyguard, and asked curiously: "What kind of creature is that bodyguard, and it actually looks like that?" It's also very strong. "Otherwise, Jiang Cha and Jiang Ying would not have looked like great enemies.

"It's a wooden armor puppet." Jiang Cha hesitated and said, "I'm not its opponent now.

"Oh, that's not your fault, don't you blame yourself, okay?" Jiang Xinyue took Jiang Cha's hand and shook her head at him.

When Qin Heng said the phrase "look down on him too little", and then the wooden armored puppet appeared, she saw Jiang Cha's solemn expression, and Jiang Ying also stood in front of her with a slight trembling, she knew that the thing was difficult to deal with, so she said that she would go back to "consider it." Qin Heng also agreed. It's just that I don't know where Qin Heng came from the wooden armor puppet, since he has this special item, why threaten her to let her provide it to him?

Returning home with doubts, who knew that a few uninvited guests came.

"Xinyue, why don't you say that you live in such a good place?" Jiang's mother and Jiang's father, followed by a hanging child Jiang Xinren.

"Sister Xinyue," Jiang Xinren accentuated the word "sister" and said mockingly, "I live in such a luxurious house, my parents still live in a dilapidated place, and I don't go back once a month.

Jiang Xinyue was worried about Qin Heng's affairs, and when he heard Jiang Xinren's yin and yang strange words, he was even more sullen and blocked in his heart: "This is not the house I bought." How did you get here? Except for Li Jingjing, she did not tell anyone her new address. Where did Jiang's father and Jiang's mother know and come to the door?

"Why, I can't let our old two know yet, I'm afraid we won't be able to eat you!" It's not the house you bought, how can it be credited to you? Father Jiang spoke impatiently, his scrutinizing gaze roaming over Jiang Cha and Jiang Ying, "On such a hot day, don't let us in, do you want to heat us to death?" I

don't even know who owns the house. But outside the door is really not the place to talk about things.

Jiang Xinyue opened the door, and Jiang Ying walked in first to let the wooden man hide first. Dad Jiang walked in front unhappily, and Mama Jiang and Jiang Xinren followed.

"Wow, such a big house." Jiang Xinren went in and walked around the living room, touching the east and west, and when he met Jiang Ying, who was about to go upstairs, his eyes lit up, and he stepped forward: "Ha, hello beauty, I am Jiang Xinyue's younger brother." "Just outside the door, I only noticed Jiang Xinyue, but I didn't expect this girl to look so beautiful, and her eyes were watery, as if she would hook the soul. In comparison, the so-called "school flowers" and "class flowers" of the school have become vulgar fans.

Jiang Ying gently swept Jiang Xinren from the corner of his eyes, bypassing him and going upstairs. Jiang Xinren followed behind with a shy face and was about to pull and pull: "Hey, what is your name beautiful, why do you live here?"