36

"This is it." Jiang Ying pointed to the ward next door and said.

Jiang Xinyue went to knock on the door and walked in, a thin boy about fifteen or six years old was lying on the hospital bed, next to a huge fat woman was nibbling on an apple, her face was shrugging up and down, and she turned her head with an unkind expression.

"It's this kid, that's his stepmother." Jiang Ying whispered behind Jiang Xinyue.

"You're the daughter of the old man who caused the accident, right?" The fat woman ate all the apples in three bites with her mouth, the juice left on her hands casually touched the sheets, stood up, more than one meter and seven meters tall and fat body, like a hill.

"Yes, that's my dad. I came here to find out what was going on. Jiang Xinyue said.

"Nothing to say! We have all called the police to have a certificate of responsibility, medical expenses, nursing fees and what expenses, a total of 500,000 will be written off, we will not hold you accountable, otherwise, your father will not be able to please. The woman snorted and said with her hands around her chest.

The boy's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he secretly opened his eyes to look over, and closed his eyes in fear when Jiang Xinyue looked at him.

"I don't know how much compensation is professional or understood, I came today just to see the injured, and I'll find a lawyer to help deal with it later." Jiang Xinyue bypassed the woman and walked to the bed, looking down at the boy: "Are you okay?" The

boy closed his eyes without moving or squeaking.

"What to see, what to see! My son was hit, and you didn't even bring a single nutritious product, so you gave some dry fruit. The compensation has not been given for a long time, what kind of heart is there! The woman stepped forward to push Jiang Xinyue away, and was gently avoided by Jiang Xinyue.

"In that case, let's go first." Jiang Xinyue bowed her head slightly and left the ward.

After leaving the hospital, Jiang Xinyue felt out a few bottles of wine, called Li Jingjing, and knew that she was at home and took a taxi to her house.

Li Jingjing went to university in the city, and after graduating from college, she entered a quiet state-owned enterprise under the arrangement of her uncle, and her unit was quite close to her home, and she lived at home.

Just as Li Jingjing was on vacation today, Jiang Xinyue rang the doorbell, and Li Jingjing, who was wearing house clothes and loose hair, came out to open the door: "Little chick, it's coming quite quickly."

Jiang Xinyue smiled slightly, and walked in with Jiang Ying.

"Yo, where is the soft girl, she looks so beautiful." Seeing Jiang Ying, Li Jingjing's eyes lit up, and she lovingly pulled Jiang Ying's arm to let her sit on the sofa in the living room, and poured two cups of juice for them.

Dad Li was sitting on the balcony wearing reading glasses and watching the newspaper and drinking tea, Mama Li was sitting opposite Dad Li, squinting and holding a kettle to water a pot of plants placed on the balcony, and saw Jiang Xinyue and both smiled kindly: "Xinyue came to play with Jingjing, there are watermelons in the refrigerator, Jingjing quickly cut it out for Xinyue and this girl."

"Hello uncles and aunts, this is my sister Jiang Ying." Jiang Xinyue introduced them with a smile and put the box in his hand on the table. Two large wooden boxes and a slightly smaller box contained a bottle of Changchun Yishou wine processed with ginseng, shouwu and other medicinal herbs as the main ingredients, and a bottle of rose ice dew for beauty and beauty, which were prepared for Li Jingjing's parents and uncle. The slightly smaller box contained a bottle of rose ice dew and two boxes of white jade hibiscus paste, which were for Li Jingjing.