27

In the morning, Jiang Xinyue clicked on the invitation letter of the pink goblin from the warehouse and pressed "accept" in the column of accepting the invitation. After that, a soft brilliance was released and shrouded Jiang Xinyue, and Jiang Xinyue hurriedly took Jiang Cha's hand next to him. Almost instantly, it seemed that a long time had passed, as if there was a momentary blankness in his mind, and Jiang Xinyue changed a scene in front of his eyes.

The air is very fresh, and the uncultivated land is covered with fine weeds, full of life and green. Grab a handful of loess, delicate and moist as if you can grab oil; There was a layer of ethereal spiritual energy on the spiritual land, and it was refreshing to breathe next to it.

The farm scenery that he usually watched countless times on the farm projection was finally displayed in front of him, and Jiang Xinyue felt extremely satisfied. Jiang Cha is very calm, he lives on the farm as soon as he opens his eyes, and he is accustomed to such a beautiful scenery.

The house tree only occupies two squares from the outside, but sitting on the leaf transport round platform and climbing into the house tree, I find that the inside is unexpectedly large.

The house tree is a special crop of the native people, and the mature house tree is enough to allow the body of the native people to live normally more than three meters tall, and the first floor is more than five meters high and the area is three or four hundred square meters. Jiang Xinyue specially processed a 3*4 meter large bed, on which you can roll freely.

Jiang Xinyue did pounce and roll a few times, on the soft bed, feeling that as soon as she closed her eyes, she could fall asleep. Jiang Xinyue struggled for several minutes before she got up from the bed with a satisfied face. The room she used to rent outside and the bedroom was a little bigger than this bed.

Thinking that in the future, she would be able to enter the farm at any time when she was promoted to a baron, enjoy such a beautiful scenery, and live in such a big and comfortable bed, Jiang Xinyue couldn't help but giggle. Jiang Cha watched from the side and laughed softly.

"Jiang Cha, I'm going to visit the farm of the pink goblin, you wait for me here." Seeing Jiang Cha laughing at her, Jiang Xinyue stopped her stupid expression embarrassedly, and said seriously.

"Don't you need me to accompany you?" Jiang Cha asked.

"You can't go." Jiang Xinyue immediately denied it. The Tutu people said that the pink goblin race is very good at seducing the opposite sex, and that time on the message board, he also asked a plane warrior to chat with her privately, so how dare Jiang Xinyue let Jiang Cha be seen by the pink goblin.

Taking out the invitation of the pink goblin, after opening it, the invitation floated into the air from Jiang Xinyue's hand, transforming into a pink gate with countless pink gorgeous vines carved along the edges. There was a hazy fog at the door, making it impossible to see the scene behind.

Jiang Xinyue took a deep breath, wearing a small pink dress with a gorgeous skirt specially made for this visit, and stepped into the door. I closed my eyes and was dizzy for a few seconds, and then when I opened my eyes, I saw a sea of misty clouds, and a huge transparent crystal flower under my feet.

"Welcome, guests from afar." Two small goblins with large palms, dragonfly wings, thin eyes, pointed chins, and flying in front of Jiang Xinyue greeted her.

"Hello." Jiang Xinyue stretched out his hand, and a little goblin fell lightly to Jiang Xinyue, Jiang Xinyue looked at her with wide eyes and curiosity, the thin wings that seemed to break with a blow made Jiang Xinyue even hold his breath.

"Little Lord, you are here." The delicate goblin in his hand was startled by the sound and flew back into the air. Jiang Xinyue looked up, and a figure more than ten centimeters shorter than Jiang Xinyue, also a full circle smaller, wearing an extremely thin pink gauze skirt, appeared in front of Jiang Xinyue.