43

Jiang Ying's speed began to accelerate, and the wind rushed through the dark deep sea to reach a relatively flat bottom of the sea.

Jiang Cha jumped down and caught Jiang Xinyue, who was carefully sliding down. With the cover of Jiang Tea, you can only see a radius of more than ten meters. Jiang Xinyue looked around and took out a lilac sphere with a translucent palace suspended in the middle from the warehouse, which was the mini crystal palace.

Press a button under the sphere as the system does, and throw the mini Crystal Palace in mid-air. When the crystal ball reaches a height, it stops moving, radiating a purple brilliance, which looks magnificent. Then the crystal ball cracked like an eggshell, and the purple crystal palace continued to enlarge and enlarge from the sphere, until it was the size of a football field before stopping and falling to the bottom of the sea.

The entire body of the palace is made of purple crystal, emitting a faint fluorescence, illuminating a large area of the sea. The whole palace looks very crystal clear, but you can't see the scene inside. Surrounded by colorful coral reef stones, and there were two lifelike stone statues of shrimp soldiers and crabs standing at the deep purple doorway, Jiang Xinyue thought that he had traveled to the West.

A stream of water surged, and Jiang Ying transformed into a human form and stood behind Jiang Xinyue. Jiang Xinyue took a deep breath, took Jiang Cha and Jiang Ying to the gate of the palace, and was about to step up the steps, but suddenly felt that he touched a soft and very elastic diaphragm, and upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a layer of enchantment like a fantasy novel.

Jiang Xinyue put his hand up, and there was a wave of water in the enchantment, and then when Jiang Xinyue and the others touched the enchantment again, their arms went straight through. After taking a step forward, you reached the enchantment, which was actually air instead of seawater.

The reason why the Crystal Palace is called "mini" Crystal Palace is because it is only a miniature version of Crystal Palace, like a mini car and mini house for children to play. Therefore, the steps are only a dozen blocks, and the area is small compared to the real Crystal Palace. After all, the real Crystal Palace is the Dragon King's mansion, and even Jiang Ying's true body is so huge, let alone the real dragon clan. And the real crystal palace is also the characteristics of the worship of creatures in the sea, and the mini crystal palace has only a little effect, which can ensure that the creatures in the sea dare not disturb the crystal palace.

Even so, Jiang Xinyue was very satisfied with his mini crystal palace. She didn't have a huge body like a real dragon, and she didn't need to order any sea creatures, and she used this palace to the fullest.

Pushing open the gate of the crystal palace and walking into the hall along the white jade paved road, Jiang Xinyue looked around, the walls of the palace were like glass, and the scene outside was very clear. I saw a few small fish curiously rushing outside the palace, crashing headlong into the enchantment, and they were dizzy. A large sea turtle was lying on the enchantment rubbing and rubbing, staring at the purple and radiant palace.

Pursing her lips and smiling, Jiang Xinyue continued to move forward.

Around the main hall, there are eighteen white stone pillars more than three meters high, and on them are hung glazed lamps that emit a soft light, illuminating the lights in the hall. In the center, there is a purple crystal pillar more than two meters high, holding a white and beautiful round pearl the size of an adult's head, surrounded by a faint hazy light.

On both sides of the crystal pillar there are steps leading up, and directly behind the step up to the crystal pillar is a two-meter-wide white jade pedestal carved with mysterious patterns. There are also two stone statues of a man and a woman with fish tails, both holding fans to make fan movements, and their expressions are also obedient and moving.