19

"Jiang Cha, what is your strength value and intelligence value?" Suddenly remembering the task of "recruiting subordinates", Jiang Xinyue asked.

"Force is worth 8, intelligence is worth 8." Jiang Cha replied apologetically, "Sorry, it didn't reach the full point."

"It's already high." Jiang Xinyue smiled happily, "I am satisfied if I can meet the standards for recruiting my subordinates."

She clicked on the Lord's Medal logo next to her avatar, and a window appeared with several tasks to upgrade to baron.

1. Contribution points: 29/200, not completed

2. Knighthood task (refreshed, go to view?) ): 0/1, not completed

3. Recruitment: 0/2, not completed

I

asked the system and knew how it operated when I had a candidate. Jiang Xinyue followed the instructions of the system, purchased a recruitment contract from the system store, and glanced at it roughly.

The terms written above are roughly the obligations that both parties need to fulfill. Different people have different requirements, so the contract is also different. Because she recruits farm elves that grow on her farm, there is no recruitment period, and there are no requirements for her,—— no more than recruiting plane warriors, usually plane warriors need the farmer to provide a lot of materials as wages, and there will be a binding number of years for both sides.

Press a palm print below the contract that appears on the screen, even if she signs it. Then dragging the contract out of the warehouse and putting it on the grass, Jiang Cha picked it up and pressed his palm on the signature area, so that the "deed of sale" was completed.

The contract turned into a ray of light, flew into the logo of the Lord's Medal, Jiang Xinyue opened it and saw that the completion of the task of "recruiting subordinates" inside had become 1/2.

Jiang Xinyue smiled contentedly, and saw that the knighthood task had been refreshed, so he clicked in. Inside is similar to the previous interface for doing urgent tasks, and inside are some special seeds and special animals that are not available for sale in the system store. It's just that the breeding of special animals is more troublesome, and special feed is generally required. Fortunately, the formula of the feed was given away after receiving the animal cubs, otherwise a "wooden man" who received it did not know how to raise it.

Jiang Xinyue, a special animal of this "wooden man", has seen mature products sold in the product module of the system store, and he looks dumbfounded and looks like it is made of piece of wood. In fact, the wooden man is actually a puppet nanny, who can serve tea and pour water to do some housework, and can also understand the words of the owner, a bit like the humanoid robot promoted by later generations. It's just that the price is a little more expensive - it costs more than three hundred gold coins, and Jiang Xinyue was not willing to buy it at that time. Now to do system tasks, it is generally nothing to deduct a task that is not handed over, but the remuneration will probably be less.

Now that the crops and animals on the land and pasture are not mature, Jiang Xinyue first put the task seeds and cubs he received into the warehouse, and took care of the farm again, pulling grass, shoveling poop and so on, and was very busy. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Jiang Cha looking at himself intently across the screen.

Jiang Xinyue was stunned at first, and then smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry to leave you there alone." Wait until tomorrow when I go out and release you to reality, okay?

"If it's more troublesome to go to reality for the time being, I can live on the farm first, as the master... Take care of the farm for you. Jiang Cha shook his head to show that he didn't mind at all, and at the same time sincerely suggested.