40

"Although something like this happened, I still want to ask you to promise me..." Yang Jianguo didn't finish speaking, but was interrupted by a female voice: "Request? She begged us. Zhen

Ru, who had a round face and was richly dressed, that is, Yang Jianguo's wife, walked in.

"Why are you here!" Yang Jianguo asked with a calm face and forced his anger.

"Why can't I come? This is also our family affair. The corner of Zhen Ru's lips hooked a mocking smile, and the corner of her eyes glanced at Jiang Xinyue: "Otherwise, I don't know what kind of generosity you have become, and what conditions can be promised."

Yang Jianguo closed his eyes: "You go back first."

Zhen Ru sneered, ignored Yang Jianguo and sat down directly to Jiang Xinyue: "I don't know if Miss Jiang has thought about it, your adoptive father has already advised you." If you go to the hospital with me now, then my conditions for your adoptive father are still valid. Otherwise, you should know what the consequences will be. Her eyebrows were raised high, her eyes were filled with a faint anger, and she said meaningfully: "I have a big temper, I am not happy, and others don't want to show the slightest smile in front of me."

Jiang Xinyue also sneered: "This lady, first of all, my father is not my adoptive father, he raised me so big, he is my father." I only have this one father. Secondly, Ms. Yang, you are indeed a person of character, but I would like to remind you that you often walk by the river where there are not wet shoes. Jiang Xinyue raised his chin and looked at Yang Jianguo: "Mr. Yang, your wife is here." If you can't give me a satisfactory statement..."

"Why, you still can't turn the sky over? I tell you, today you have to promise and promise, and if you don't promise, you have to go to the hospital for me! Zhen Ru interrupted Jiang Xinyue's words, slapped the table, and a few big men rushed in, about to grab Jiang Xinyue. How could Jiang Cha allow this to happen? So in Zhen Ru's stunned eyes, those big men wailed and were effortlessly put down by Jiang Cha.

Yang Jianguo pulled Zhen Ru down, and the green tendons on his clenched fists burst out: "Enough, don't embarrass me here!" Let's go back and calculate it. He turned around and kicked the big man on the ground who covered his stomach and wailed, "You guys bring her back to me first!" The

big man endured the sharp pain in his stomach and got up. Zhen Ru threw away a big man's hand that was about to hold her arm, and shouted with a frenzy in her eyes: "Do you believe it or not, I can let you end up with your shameless mother tomorrow!"

Jiang Xinyue stood up: "So you are the one who stirs up the wind and rain, right?" Yes, my mother did something to be sorry for you, but is it really good that you are so crazy? I really don't know if you did these things to force me to come out and beg you to raise your noble hand and then obediently sacrifice my organs, or did you complain about your wife for too many years, so you took our family to be angry? You did it to send that woman to a mental hospital and force her from a normal person to a mental illness. In fact, I suspect that you are mentally ill.

"Which woman are you talking about, I don't know..." Hearing Jiang Xinyue's last sentence, Zhen Ru's momentum fell, and her eyes dodged.

Jiang Xinyue threw the paper full of blood written on the table that had just given Yang Jianguo to Zhen Ru: "This is Mr. Yang's first love." I don't know if it's fate, my mother is in the same ward with her. When my friend picked my mother up, she begged my friend to give this to Mr. Yang, and because there was nothing to write in the hospital, she bit her finger. Oh, and by the way, my mom and my dad I've already picked up my home.

Zhen Ru took the paper and glanced at it twice, secretly glanced at Yang Jianguo, who seemed to be on the verge of erupting but still remained calm, his face calmed down, and he snorted without speaking. Her family is not vegetarian, Yang Jianguo just knows what?