11

"Do you have anyone to offend?" Qin Luo stopped another wave of inquiries that Xiao Fang was about to exit, and sat in front of Jiang Xinyue and stared into Jiang Xinyue's eyes and asked.

Jiang Xinyue saw his reflection in Qin Luo's dark eyes, a little flashing, and couldn't help but avoid his gaze.

"The offended man ... It's the former boss of 'Skewer Incense Every Day'. He was the man who robbed and murdered people some time ago, and he came to our house and was bitten away by our dog. At that time, we went to the police station for investigation. He Ying pretended to wipe his non-existent tears and took over Qin Luo's question.

"Oh, by the way, more than half a month ago, the proprietress of that family came to our house to say that she wanted to 'ask for explanations', and she looked very unwilling when she left. I think that's what she did. He Ying couldn't imagine who would come to set the fire so furiously, and suddenly remembered Li Sufen's annoying behavior that day, so she told it again—of course, she didn't see it with her own eyes, but only heard Jiang Xinyue tell it. Therefore, now it is to add oil and vinegar, highlighting one's own weakness and pitifulness, and the other party's unreasonable and neurotic.

"Okay, we already know the situation, and there will be places where we need two to assist in the investigation in the future, and I hope you can cooperate." We will also solve the case as soon as possible and give everyone peace of mind. Qin Luo's righteous words guaranteed.

Jiang Xinyue looked at Qin Luo's serious expression, and the annoyance in his heart also eased a little.

"Thank you." Jiang Xinyue looked at Qin Luo and smiled apologetically at Xiao Fang, which was regarded as an apology for the tone of his speech when he was a little unstable before.

"This is what we should do." Xiao Fang replied with a smile, not minding at all.

In the afternoon, Jiang Xinyue and He Ying found someone to clean up the burned house a little, put Da Mao and Xiao Mao in Aunt Yu's house, and gave several hundred yuan for Aunt Yu to help raise temporarily.

Da Mao was drugged that night, so he was in a coma and did not wake up Jiang Xinyue and He Ying in time, but fortunately, the kennel was far from the kitchen, but he was not harmed. It's just that when He Ying and Jiang Xinyue left, they were very reluctant and kept running behind the two. He Ying reluctantly hugged Da Mao and comforted him for a long time, and Da Mao returned to Aunt Yu's house with a slump.

Aunt Yu saw that the two were in a low mood and comforted: "Don't worry, I will take care of the big hair and the little hair." You finish the school affairs and come back to continue doing business, and your aunt will work for you when the time comes."

"Then thank you Auntie." He Ying forced a smile.

When they went back and saw the house that had been burned black, Jiang Xinyue and He Ying were a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, the courtyard wall and everything was brick and stone that had not been burned, and the two asked Aunt Zhang to find the construction team, clean up the house and paint it, it is best to restore the previous appearance. Then the two moved back to the school dormitory. In less than half a month, it was time for the thesis defense, and after a fire, neither of them was in the mood to go out again.

"I don't know which neuropathy set the fire, if the fire is not inexplicably extinguished, the gas stove in the kitchen is estimated to have exploded, and it will not be like it at that time!" He Ying was huffing all the way.

Jiang Xinyue comforted He Ying and said, "This time is so busy every day, now it's time to take a break." And it's about to be defended, I haven't been busy with my tutor during this time, so let's go back and prepare for graduation.