29

How is her life? Unfortunately, her child's life is not very good.

Putting the envelope containing the money on the table, Jiang Xinyue and Jiang Cha planned to leave. At this time, a beautiful girl with facial features similar to the boss lady, but much softer, with exquisite makeup and dressed up, twisted her thin waist and walked over, and cried out happily when she saw the boss lady.

"Mom, I'm back! Qin Shao has already promised me to tell the director that I will play a role in the TV series he cast, and your daughter will be a star! Joyful, she approached and noticed that two strangers were there. However, she didn't mind if others heard her words, and looked at Jiang Cha's eyes straight up, "Does the handsome guy have any ideas to be an artist, your appearance is very good, the director will definitely give you a role when he sees you."

"Li Li, don't joke." The proprietress hurriedly interrupted her daughter's words, pulled her behind her and smiled apologetically at Jiang Xinyue and Jiang Cha.

"Jiang Cha, let's go." Jiang Xinyue stood up, his expression a little unpleasant. Jiang Cha smiled slightly, followed Jiang Xinyue and left with her.

Before they took a few steps, they heard Li Li's coquettish voice: "Mom, why don't you let me say it, maybe that handsome guy really wants to be a star?"

"You, you, just take care of yourself and don't let me worry about it!" The proprietress poked her daughter's forehead, wanting to say that she would stop being so reckless and provoking people she didn't know. She felt palpitations when she saw the fist mark on the counter, and her daughter still stepped forward to talk without knowing the depth.

"Oh, Mom, I didn't mean anything else. President Qin is very good to me, and he is willing to hold me as a star, how can I not know how to be evil. Li Li waved her hand indifferently, with a gossipy expression on her face, "Mom, do you know the largest real estate developer in our provincial capital, the rich man known as 'Yang Bancheng'?" His only son has uremia and needs to change his kidney! "What

!" The proprietress grew her mouth in surprise, subconsciously glanced outside, and no one paid attention before pulling her daughter in, "Really?

Li

Li nodded, very proud of the true scripture effect brought out by the news he broke: "Yes, I have invited many professors and experts to consult, but it is a pity that the right kidney source is not easy to find." Do you know that the eldest lady of the Yang family secretly ran abroad when she heard the news, and did not want to do matching. This is still my brother, gee. Now in order to find a kidney source, their family is crazy.

"Don't talk about this everywhere," the proprietress looked outside again, pulled her daughter down and whispered in her ear, "You said, if someone helps their family find a suitable kidney source..."

"Those hundreds of thousands of thank-you gifts are indispensable." Li Li cocked her fingers and admired the rhinestone-studded nails, not noticing the thoughtful look of the hostess.

Back home, Jiang Xinyue was not in a good mood. Anyone who knew that she was someone's unpopular illegitimate daughter would not be happy, so she didn't ask the gold shop lady who the man who might be her biological father was.

Sitting on the sofa, Jiang Xinyue, who was drinking the watermelon juice brought by the wooden man, suddenly noticed a box placed on the coffee table.

"Master, this is something that I don't know who put at the gate of the yard today." The wooden man explained in due time.

"I don't know who put it?" Jiang Xinyue raised his eyebrows, opened the box, and when he saw the contents inside, he seemed to be covered by a basin of cold water.