28

After returning from the pink goblin's farm, sure enough, the system sent a questionnaire, asking Jiang Xinyue to evaluate the pink goblin's farm and the friendliness of entertaining guests, etc., and Jiang Xinyue all gave the highest score of praise.

She opened the gift box that the pink leprechaun had given her, and it contained several things: Charm Perfume*5, Pink Crystal Complete Jewelry*1, and Glacier Water Heart*10.

The Charm Perfume is a product of Pink Leprechaun Farm, and the full line of Pink Crystal accessories includes necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, and a pair of anklets.

Jiang Xinyue put the charm perfume and pink crystal jewelry in the house tree's own room, and took out the glacier water heart to look at it.

The glacial water center was slightly smaller than her palm, shaped like a human heart, like a pool of blue and solidified water, cold to the touch. Since it was not purchased from the system, there is no information about it.

Just when Jiang Xinyue was entangled in what this glacial water heart was doing, the pink goblin's message was sent, his tone was light, and he sounded very good: "Since my dear, I have to return the favor and tell my pro a little secret." The smell of my own body tells me that there must be a demon from the glacier plane next to my pro. Although due to the limitations of the system, in order to avoid irreversible damage to the low-level plane, the plane warrior cannot use his true body from the low-level plane, nor can he force the farmer to do anything. But the demon's ability is very powerful, and if he uses others, it is not a violation of the rules. The glacier water heart is one of the devil's favorite foods, and how you do it depends on you..."

Jiang Xinyue listened carefully to the words of the pink goblin, sent a "thank you" to the past, and then scratched his head a little worried.

"Demon, it's not easy to listen to, but the earth is considered a low-level plane, he can't use his real body, what is he using?" Fake body? Jiang Xinyue muttered to himself.

Jiang Cha, who had just returned from taking care of the farm next to him, "poofed" and laughed: "Demons are creatures of high-level planes, and they cannot use their true bodies in other planes lower than the high-level planes, but can only pass □□ or projection. Last time I sensed the demonic breath, it wasn't really strong, so I said he wouldn't be bad for you—except that the system users in the plane company couldn't hurt each other, and because he was just a projection, his abilities had been weakened to the same extent as me.

"Oh, yes." Jiang Xinyue was still a little uneasy, "Since he can find this place and knows that I am a plane farmer, will other plane warriors and plane merchants also find me?"

"In principle, other plane system users cannot know the coordinates of another user." Jiang Cha frowned thoughtfully, "Unless there is an intimate relationship between two users. For example, superiors and subordinates, couples..." "My farm chip was obtained from the jade pei inherited from my grandmother, and later there was a rich man searching for information about the jade pei..."

Jiang Xinyue remembered the events of his previous life,

"Could it be that the previous user of this farm was his subordinate or lover or something?" "It's

possible." Jiang Cha nodded.

"Alas, let's go out first." Jiang Xinyue wants to break his head and doesn't know what to do with Moro, people are just a projection, even if Jiang Cha is able to eliminate him with great power, people are estimated to be able to divide countless projections to clean her up, not to mention that Jiang Cha is only "comparable" with his force value now.

"Jiang Cha, how can your force value be increased?" Jiang Xinyue suddenly felt that the earth still didn't seem to be very safe.

"Trials by force are needed. For example, participate in the tasks of plane merchants and plane warriors. Jiang Cha pondered and said.