22

Although Jiangshi is only a small city, it also has a lot of cultural heritage, and there are naturally antique streets, but they are not very large, and the place is quite remote.

At this time, it was already afternoon, the sun was not as blazing as noon, and the antique street was gradually becoming more crowded. A stall is a stall with antique shop buildings, a piece of cloth on the ground, and various altars, jars, jars, calligraphy and paintings, and ancient coins.

A beautiful woman wearing a pair of pure white short sleeves and a pair of light blue cropped pants, with a moderate figure and fair skin, looked around curiously, next to a man with a long figure and a handsome face. The man followed the woman, blocking the crowd close to her without a trace, with a soft smile on his face, like a breeze in a mountain stream.

It was Jiang Xinyue and Jiang Cha.

"Oops!"

Jiang Xinyue was tiptoeing through the names of the shops around him, trying to find the shop that was said to often sell gambling rough stones, when a figure bumped into him. She had a flowing green bracelet on her body, and she was driven by the bracelet to the side lightly, and Jiang Cha behind her put his arm around her waist and supported her somewhat unstable figure.

The figure that collided was not so lucky, and one stumbled and almost fell to the ground on his knees.

"Yang Xiaoxiao, what are you doing!" The figure got up from the ground, and it was actually a girl with long hair and a shawl, and a very pale and beautiful face. She lifted her elbow, which had been grazed and oozed blood, and turned her head hatefully, her eyes like a fire.

The girl she called Yang Xiaoxiao had a stiff face on her right side and a mocking smile on her left side. She held the arm of a boy with a medium figure and a very handsome face beside her, and looked proudly and contemptuously at the girl's snow-white dress on the ground stained with dirty dirt: "Qin Ling, although we are cousins, I still want to remind you that Li Li is my boyfriend!" As for you, it's better to put away your pitiful set and stay away from him, and don't go back and sue everywhere, otherwise, you know the consequences! The

tears in Qin Ling's eyes were held back by her, stood up and clenched her fists tightly, with a forbearant expression in her aggrieved expression, stood next to the boy and glanced at him quietly.

Li Li did not respond to the aggrieved Qin Ling, he just indifferently looked at the jealous battle staged by the two girls for him, and his gaze lifted and fell on Jiang Cha next to Jiang Xinyue.

Jiang Xinyue was almost hit, and Jiang Cha's face did not have its usual softness. He looked coldly at the three ten-year-old boys and girls in front of him, his expression very displeased.

"Let's go." Although Jiang Xinyue looked at Yang Xiaoxiao and Qin Ling as they were a little familiar, he didn't have any idea of getting in at all, and pulled Jiang Cha's hand to signal to leave.

Jiang Cha glanced at Jiang Xinyue and saw that she didn't care at all, before a smile appeared on her face again. The hand placed on Jiang Xinyue's waist tightened, and he hugged Jiang Xinyue like this and walked forward.

Jiang Xinyue felt the hand on her waist twist a little unnaturally, even if she had been in love several times in her previous life, this was the first time that a man had protected her in his arms with such a protective posture. Seeing Jiang Cha's natural and natural appearance, Jiang Xinyue lowered her head and pursed her lips and smiled. Maybe he will not know that this kind of gesture is only used between couples in the world of earthlings.

Less than fifty meters ahead, there was a pile of stones of different sizes in front of a shop, large and small, which seemed to Jiang Xinyue to be no different from worthless stones on the side of the road. In front of it was a sign with a few big words written crookedly: "Gambling stone: a piece of money!"