12

At twelve o'clock in the evening, the modules that need to be opened for the knighthood upgrade have reached the completion time, listening to Li Qin's even breathing, Jiang Xinyue opened the plane farm.

As soon as it opened, a prompt box popped up: "Dear farm user: Xinyue, you have upgraded to the rank of Lord, and the system has created a ranch module and a friend module for you." Please go to the corresponding button to activate. Thank you for using. Closing

the prompt, Jiang Xinyue saw a vertical rectangular box on the right side of the screen, with the words "farm friend" written on it. To the left of the ten pieces of yellow earth, only two plots of land could be placed, but now it has been enlarged and fenced. On this side near the land opens a fence gate with a sign with the words "Ranch".

Jiang Xinyue was curious about these two functions, but she first harvested the crops in the field, and planted the yellow soil with cotton seeds purchased from the store - she wanted to use pure cotton fabric to make the "Spring and Summer Women's Twelve Sets of Recipes" purchased in the store's special price area, and she wanted to make sheets and quilts from the cotton produced systematically.

He also took out the "farm elf" seeds obtained from the urgent mission from the warehouse and carefully planted them on the spirit land. Looking at the harvest time, it actually took fifteen days.

"After such a long time, what will be grown?" Jiang Xinyue muttered, still looking forward to it in her heart. However, she can't use the spirit land for fifteen days, and her white jade hibiscus paste may be broken-she found the changes in the skin of her face, and Jiang Xinyue greedily wanted to use it all over her body, otherwise her face was white and tender, but the skin on her body was not good, and it was really strange to look at.

So Jiang Xinyue ran to the store to buy a low-grade spirit land and spent 80,000 gold coins. Then planted hibiscus, which was a little missing.

Then, Jiang Xinyue bought a few chicks in the store and put them in the pasture. The system prompted her to throw in the feed, Jiang Xinyue helplessly patted her head, what kind of feed do chickens want to eat? Maybe bugs? Or eat pasture?

Open the universal store search, "chicken feed recipe", 5 gold per piece. Although it cost 80,000 gold coins to buy the spirit land, this amount of money is also drizzle for Jiang Xinyue.

Put the recipe in the processing workshop, the raw materials are bugs, corn, soybeans, etc., many can be, not fixed. Jiang Xinyue threw all the insects that had accumulated for a long time into it, and threw some wheat into it. The "processing" button changed from the non-machinable ash state to clickable, and Jiang Xinyue pressed the processing button.

After a few minutes, the processed chicken feed was baked, Jiang Xinyue put the feed into the stone trough, added some water, and the chicks fluttered their wings and fluttered over to peck. Jiang Xinyue was very proud in her heart, she was really prescient, the insects she caught were not sold to the system one by one when they were very short of money in the early stage, and now it really came in handy.

Next, it's time for the Farm Friends module.

Will a person who uses planes together be creatures of another plane? For example, the wind mother-in-law who develops hot sauce, the pink leprechaun who makes the incense ribbon... What kind of people will they all be? Would you be willing to be friends with her?

About to contact the creatures of the heteroplane, Jiang Xinyue had many thoughts floating through his mind, and his heart jumped out with excitement.

Click on the friends list, it is empty, except for an add button at the top. Jiang Xinyue opened the add button and looked at the input box that appeared without knowing what to enter.