31

"Hello dear users! Due to system errors, some of the elves that grew in half a year recovered some memory fragments and gave birth to autonomous thinking. If your sprite belongs to this batch, please click the 'Report' button below as soon as possible, the system will recover the sprite and compensate you for the loss.

Early in the morning, Jiang Xinyue habitually opened the farm and saw this prompt.

"System-kun, did elves have autonomous thinking before? Why were they erased from their memories and turned into farm elves? Jiang Xinyue asked the system that had not spoken for a long time.

"If you seriously violate the rules of the system, you will be punished by the system." System-Jun's usual cold tone barely revealed any useful information.

"If the elf has autonomous thinking, then he... Never mind. Jiang Xinyue sighed and didn't ask again, closing the farm.

After waking up, the wooden man had already prepared a table of colorful and fragrant meals. Jiang Xinyue sat down at the dining table and listlessly counted the rice grains in the bowl.

"Master, why are you not happy, is the baby's cooking not fragrant?" The wooden man squatted next to Jiang Xinyue and looked at her with his head on his back and blinking his eyes.

Jiang Xinyue came back to his senses and touched the wooden man's head: "The baby's cooking is the most delicious, I'm just a little uncomfortable, it's not about the baby."

"Where is it uncomfortable?" Jiang Cha's worried voice sounded from behind, and he walked over, bowed down, put his palm on her forehead and tested the temperature.

Jiang Xinyue looked at his pursed lips, his fingers caressed up, and he shrunk back like an electric shock, and his head was also tilted.

"No fever, but some dark circles under my eyes, didn't you rest well?" Jiang Cha's body visibly stiffened for a moment when Jiang Xinyue's hand touched his lips, and then saw Jiang Xinyue tilting his head and not looking at him, he couldn't help frowning, "Let's go to sleep again after eating."

"No, I have to go to an appointment this afternoon." Jiang Xinyue was upset when she thought of the pile of information she received, and she didn't know what the person who found it wanted.

"Going to an appointment? Whose appointment? "Jiang Cha was not there at that time, so I didn't know about it.

"He probably knows something that I can take out that does not belong to this plane, I'm afraid that the person who came is not good." Jiang Xinyue explained the matter again, and finally sighed with some regret, "I shouldn't have taken those things out when I got the farm, otherwise I won't be caught."

"It's okay." Jiang Cha wrapped her arms around Jiang Xinyue and leaned her head in his arms, gently reassuring: "He will not have the opportunity to put forward any excessive conditions." Feeling

a steady and powerful heartbeat on her face, Jiang Xinyue's troubles also disappeared somewhat, and the corners of her lips hooked: "Well, I believe it."

Just as Jiang Xinyue was enjoying the warmth and power that Jiang Cha brought her, the wooden man cried out: "Jiang Ying, you actually peeked at the master and Jiang Cha hugging there, didn't you see that the babies were all butts against them?"

Jiang Xinyue came out of Jiang Cha's arms embarrassedly, and saw a girl in a water-green dress and expressionless face at the entrance of the stairs, and a pair of beautiful eyes looked at her and Jiang Cha, not affected by the wooden man's words at all.

"Jiang Ying, you're up. Would you like to eat a little? The baby made it delicious. Jiang Xinyue hurriedly beckoned her over.

"Master, Jiang Ying is a water jiao, it is enough to eat once a month, and you don't have to eat at ordinary times." Jiang Ying spoke.