14

"Well, my face seems to be much better." Is it because of eating two meals of white porridge? Or is the ointment prescribed by the doctor a little useful? Li Qin held the mirror and said excitedly.

"Yes?" Jiang Xinyue turned his head to look over, the brown acne color on Li Qin's face had faded a lot, and the acne had also dried up, and there were signs of elimination, and his heart was relieved.

Yesterday, seeing Chen Ran's decadent appearance, and coming back to see Li Qin not going out of the dormitory all day and not wanting to contact people, it really made her feel very uncomfortable. Speaking of which, Li Qin and Chen Ran did not cause much harm to her, these more than half a month of fear and fear of being white-eyed can be regarded as punishment, she does not want their appearance to be ruined like this, this is tantamount to ruining their lives, she does not want to bear such a sense of guilt.

So the white porridge she helped Li Qin bring back was sprinkled with products purchased in the system that could remove the consequences of red juice that could remove temptation. Originally, it could have been cleared all at once, but Jiang Xinyue was afraid that it would cause unnecessary trouble too quickly, so he promised to help Li Qin bring food back every day. In this way, in about three or four days, Li Qin's face can return to its original state, and even because of the use of farm products, the skin condition can be a little better. As for Chen Ran, she also secretly flew over at night to wash his red spots for him.

"It seems that it is useful to spend so much money to see a doctor." But it was only better after drinking white porridge. I decided to drink white porridge at every meal these days! Li Qin bit her lip and clenched her fist, jumped out of bed and picked up the cup to pick up Jiang Xinyue's warm water bottle, "Xinyue, pour me some water."

Jiang Xinyue stared at Li Qin, who had a natural face, with a displeased expression. Li Qin originally wanted to pretend to be a fool like before, and thought that he still needed Jiang Xinyue to help bring food in the past two days, and hurriedly smiled: "That, Xinyue, I can't go out and turn on the water in the past two days, so I use some of your water, how about inviting you to eat when my face is better?"

"I don't need you to invite me to dinner, just help me get a jug of water every day when your face is ready." Jiang Xinyue really wanted to roll her eyes at Li Qin.

"Okay, okay..." Li Qin snorted, poured a glass of water and fell back on the bed.

Would someone like Li Qin be willing to invite her to dinner? Eating bowls of noodles in the dining hall is estimated to be even if she is generous. Jiang Xinyue pouted, anyway, they would live together for more than half a month, and they didn't bother to calculate with Li Qin.

Opening the cabinet and pretending to take something, she took out a few pieces of freshly processed printed cotton and some rope loops from the farm warehouse, and wrapped the bed mantle around the bed so that what she did inside would not be seen by Li Qin.

When the farm is opened, the farm elf seeds have sprouted and the cotton has ripened. After harvesting, I bought a batch of bluegrass, safflower and other seeds that can be used as plant dyes and planted them, and then threw the cotton stalks to the processing workshop to process them into plant fiber cloth, and the cotton was also processed into cotton cloth, and two short sleeves and skirts were found from the "Spring and Summer Women's Twelve Group Formulas", first processed into pure white semi-finished products, and when the safflower bluegrass matured and processed into dyes, the processing of short sleeves and skirts could be completed.

The clothes produced by the system processing workshop are not only comfortable and guaranteed, but also of good quality, and Jiang Xinyue plans to buy clothing design drawings from the system in the future, and process clothes to wear by himself.