33

"You, you know..." Mother Jiang took a few steps back with her heart covered her mouth, and looked at Jiang Xinyue in disbelief. Behind her, Jiang Dad who came to call Jiang Ma and Jiang Xinren, who was wrapped in pig's trotters.

Dad Jiang also heard Jiang Xinyue's words, his face turned dark, and he had a faint anger.

"What, you're not my uncle's daughter?" Jiang Xinren shouted in surprise. When Dad Jiang heard Jiang Xinren's shout, his chest fell together, and his eyes were dizzy.

"Old man, what's wrong with you? Doctor, call a doctor! Seeing that Dad Jiang stumbled and almost fell to the ground, Mother Jiang couldn't be surprised, and hurriedly stepped forward to help Dad Jiang, shouting worriedly.

"It's okay..." Father Jiang gasped and slowly walked towards the door of the hospital by supporting the wall, forgetting to think with Jiang Xinyue about Jiang Cha's bone cracking Jiang Xinren.

Jiang Xinyue looked at Jiang's father's back as if he had fallen down, and his heart became uncomfortable.

Dad Jiang has always been a person with a good face, and even preferred to marry a woman who was pregnant with someone else's child in order not to let people know about his infertility, and raised the child all the way to college.

Jiang Xinyue suddenly remembered at this time that when she was very young, Jiang's father was very good to her, and he always brought her some delicious food and toys when he came back from work. She remembers a time when her family was very tight because she bought a house, and her snacks and toys were gone. However, one day when she came back from school, there was an extra doll at home that she had always wanted, and Jiang's mother told her that it was Jiang's father who had not smoked for a month and saved money to buy her a birthday gift...

It's just that there is no blood relationship in the end. No matter how much they get along, in Jiang's father's heart, they are still not as good as his nephew who is related to him. Thinking of her fate in her previous life, Jiang Xinyue's heart gradually hardened again.

"Dad." Jiang Xinyue followed, handed over a card, and promised: "I will regularly send money into this card as a living expense for you and my mother." If you get sick or something, I'll send another money in. I'll give you a pension.

Dad Jiang still didn't speak.

"Mom, you take it, call me if you have something." Jiang Xinyue put the card in Jiang's mother's hand, although some words would make Jiang's father unhappy, she still had to declare it first, "But I can guarantee your future life, but I can't pay for Jiang Xinren." If you have a request for Jiang Xinren, don't tell me - I won't care about him.

Dad Jiang still lowered his eyes and did not speak, Mama Jiang sighed and took the card.

Then Jiang Xinyue stood on his feet and watched Jiang's father and Jiang's mother go farther and farther. Jiang Xinren passed by Jiang Xinyue and glared at her hatefully: "White-eyed wolf!"

When he got home, Jiang Xinyue still couldn't sleep at two o'clock in the morning. She opened the farm and looked at it, and then scratched her friends list. During this time, she sometimes adds some friends, most of them have no follow-up, but occasionally a few pass.

She clicked on a viscount called "Fuling Shangxian" who had chatted a few times in a friendly way, thought about it and sent a greeting: "Shangxian, everything has gone well recently."

After a few minutes, Fuling Shangxian directly sent a video over, Jiang Xinyue nodded to accept, and saw a young man dressed in white with fairy air bowing to her: "Everything is going well in Fuling." Does Xinyue Xiaoyou have something on his mind?