47

Jiang Xinyue was puzzled in her heart, and she was about to step forward to take a look, and Yang Jianguo greeted her again: "Xinyue, come quickly."

Jiang Xinyue smiled apologetically at Qin Heng, pulled Jiang Ying and walked towards Yang Jianguo.

Without getting Jiang Ying's answer, Qin Heng still smiled, looking at Jiang Ying's back with hot eyes, successfully making Jiang Ying turn his head and glared at him fiercely.

"Happy birthday, old lady." Yang Jianguo took Jiang Xinyue to greet the old lady of the Li family. Just now, he had already brought his wife and daughter to see Mrs. Li, and now he brought a strange girl over, which made Mrs. Li a little puzzled.

She narrowed her eyes wearing reading glasses and looked at Jiang Xinyue, and asked: "Jianguo, who is this girl, how come I have never seen such a handsome girl before?"

"This is Xinyue, a righteous daughter received by our husband and wife." The explanation given by Yang Jianguo startled Jiang Xinyue, and at the same time frightened the onlookers next to him.

"Righteous daughter"? When did Yang Jianguo accept a righteous daughter, or such a beautiful girl? Businessmen are unprofitable, what is Yang Jianguo's intention?

Jiang Xinyue was a little unhappy in addition to the accident, Yang Jianguo claimed that she was his righteous daughter, and she didn't want Yang Jianguo to be her "righteous father". It's just that on such an occasion, I still can't bring it out, so I have to show a smile to face Old Lady Li and the scrutinizing and speculative gazes shooting from all around.

"Mrs. Li, happy birthday! This is my gift for you, rose dew with beauty and beauty benefits. Jiang Xinyue said a few words simply, and took out the box that Jiang Ying was carrying. In order not to let people look down on this rose dew, Jiang Xinyue also specially bought a carved box of precious wood to match. And when Jiang Ying handed the box to Jiang Xinyue, the green jade bracelet on Jiang Ying's white wrist suddenly covered the limelight of the simple and atmospheric box above.

"This is ... Green ice bracelet," a woman in a long red dress gently covered her mouth, smiling and squinting at Yang Jianguo, "The bracelet that Xiao Xiao gave to the old lady just now is similar to this." Hearing

that his father had accepted a "righteous daughter," Yang Xiaoxiao couldn't help but get tired of being beside Li Li, and hurried over. Then I saw that the bracelet on the wrist of a little girl behind Jiang Xinyue was comparable to the bracelet he tried in every possible way to find for Mrs. Li as a birthday gift, and this little girl had more than bracelets on her body, bead chains strung with round beads the size of her thumb, and earrings on her ears, all of which were green and deep. At the moment, Yang Xiaoxiao, who felt that he was being compared, could not bear it.

Seeing the box in Jiang Xinyue's hand and hearing others say that it was rose dew for beauty and beauty, Yang Xiaoxiao sneered: "This young lady, what brand of rose dew are you?" It won't come from some small workshop with three nil. She turned her head and took Mrs. Li's arm: "Grandma Li, you can't use this kind of thing from an unknown source."

Yang Jianguo's face was a little ugly, the thing Jiang Xinyue took was from an unknown source, so didn't he, the person who introduced Jiang Xinyue to Old Lady Li, have ulterior motives? Xiao Xiao, this girl, only knows how to be competitive, and will not use her brain to think about the overall situation.

Old Mrs. Li was still a little interested when she heard Jiang Xinyue's introduction, no matter how many years old or dozens of years old women, most of them cherish their appearance. But as soon as Yang Xiaoxiao said it, her heart faded when she looked at Jiang Xinyue's gift.

Yang Xiaoxiao's contemptuous tone made Jiang Xinyue receive a lot of strange eyes, she chuckled and shook her head, and when she was about to explain, a familiar female voice interjected: "How can this be something that cannot be used casually from unknown sources?" How many people can't ask for it. Grandma Li, if you don't want it, just give it to me, I'm rare." Yuanxin's