39

As soon as Zhuang Meilan opened her eyes, she saw a woman with a nervous expression tilting her head and looking at her, and she sat up in fright.

Where is this?

On the wall of Bai Sensen, there are seven or eight beds of women chattering one by one. There is one holding a pillow and singing "Two Butterflies", there is a quilt pillow nestled together kneeling on the bed and kowtowing to the quilt to chant words, and one sticks his tongue out hard to lick his nostrils.

"Hahaha, I'm in again!" The woman staring at her clapped her hands and shouted. Then as if remembering something, she cried with a headache, and while crying, she desperately banged her head against the wall, and Zhuang Meilan suddenly shrunk into a corner.

Then two white-clad nurses rushed in and held her down, one with a long needle and poked her arm, and a whole potion was injected. Then the woman quieted down.

"Where is this?" Zhuang Meilan shivered.

"Psychiatric sanatorium." A nurse who had just held the woman said coldly.

Zhuang Meilan thought she had misheard: "Why am I here?" How could I be in a mental hospital? "She remembers going to bring food to her husband, and then a little nurse poured her a glass of water, and she was so thirsty that she drank it. And then... And then what happened? Zhuang Meilan held her head, feeling a burst of dizziness coming from her head, and a feeling of nausea and wanting to gag in her stomach. She doesn't remember what happened after drinking that glass of water.

"I'm not mentally ill, you let me out!" After injecting the woman, the nurses were about to go out, and Zhuang Meilan hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed the sleeve of a nurse and shouted.

The nurse glanced at her obliquely and ripped off her sleeves, her expression and voice were very cold: "Every psychopath says that he is not sick."

Zhuang Meilan forced herself to panic: "Then trouble you to call my daughter, she will definitely come to pick me up!" My daughter's name is Jiang Xinyue, and her phone is..."

Before she finished speaking, the nurses had already disappeared, and they didn't listen to her at all.

"Don't go, hey!" Zhuang Meilan pounced forward, and the door was pulled and locked from the outside with a "slam": "Do you also want to get an injection?" A nurse said coldly.

"Don't be silly, you can't get out when you come in..." The neurotic woman who was injected before smiled, looking at Zhuang Meilan's eyes very strangely.

"You..." Zhuang Meilan suddenly felt that this woman was a little familiar, and upon closer inspection, she was actually a little similar to herself, but her eye sockets were deeply sunken, her skin was pale and terrible, and the muscles of her face and limbs exposed outside were very loose, like a face bag.

"You say, why did he do it." The woman stared at Zhuang Meilan with dull eyes.

Zhuang Meilan didn't know what she was talking about, and she didn't speak, just shrunk in the corner to try to weaken her sense of existence. At this time, she remembered the old events of that year.

At first, she didn't know why Yang Jianguo, a big boss, took a fancy to her, but vanity and a little delusion made her choose to accept it. Just when she was indulging in an illusory dream, a person came to her door and told her that Yang Jianguo's first love was now in a mental hospital. The woman's sensitivity made her clear at once who sent this person and what her intentions were. So she cowardly chose to leave. Unexpectedly, after many years, she would still end up with that Yang Jianguo to her first love. The handwriting of this matter is completely the usual means used by that Mrs. Yang, directly and rudely. She was really starting to worry now about what would happen to her daughter.