25

All right. Jiang Xinyue still didn't understand the brain supplement structure of an elf, silently took out a few clothes and pajamas to Jiang Cha, and rolled to the bathroom to take a bath.

Here Jiang Cha put on his pajamas and twisted his body a little awkwardly, not understanding that Jiang Xinyue made him have to wear clothes. Although he obeys because of his innate nature, as an elf who grows from the land, his naked body bathed in sunlight and rain is his favorite state.

Fortunately, the fabrics of the clothes on the body are all produced from the farm, with a familiar atmosphere. If Jiang Cha, the fabric of the earth, glanced at the white sheets and quilts on the bed with disgust, he would rather be naked.

In the bathroom.

In front of the mirror, Jiang Xinyue, who had not looked carefully in the mirror for a long time, had slightly red cheeks and looked at his body in the mirror curiously.

Under the transformation of the system, the facial features have become more delicate, the figure has also tended to be standard, fair skin, black hair, and soft look in the eyes - although it is not a big beauty, but you can also have a little turning back on the road. Compared with the previous passers-by's faces, it is simply a qualitative flyover.

At this time, it had been nearly three months since she got the plane farm, and it had been more than two months since she transformed her image, and the results were so good, Jiang Xinyue only felt that her mood was very beautiful.

After humming a song and taking a bath, Jiang Xinyue originally had a happy smile on his face when he came out, and when he saw Jiang Cha standing on the windowsill looking out at the night sky, he remembered the picture of Jiang Cha coming out of the bathroom just now, a little shy and a little embarrassed, and his cheeks also flew a blush.

Jiang Cha was unaware, turned around and looked at Jiang Xinyue with clear eyes, his eyes were as calm as ever.

"Cough, it's not early, let's sleep." Jiang Xinyue looked away and said nonchalantly.

"Good." Jiang Cha smiled.

Lying on the bed, Jiang Xinyue smelled a fresh breath on Jiang Cha's body, as if she was in a peaceful nature, which made her feel very peaceful. For a while, she remembered her life that had not been very comfortable before, and she was a little like being in a dream.

Jiang Xinyue's eyes were a little moist, and she leaned sideways and hugged Jiang Cha's waist: "Jiang Cha, you will always be good to me, and you won't leave me, right?"

Jiang Cha felt Jiang Xinyue's emotional instability, and her body changed from lying flat to facing Jiang Xinyue and hugging her into her chest: "I will always accompany you."

Jiang Xinyue felt the vibration of Jiang Cha's chest, and her heart was warm and sour. Even if Jiang Cha is good to her because of the farm, as long as he is always by his side and wholeheartedly to himself, it is enough.

The next day, Jiang Xinyue took Jiang Cha to the bank to apply for a card and deposited all the money. Then went to see the house on the agreed date.

The house has three floors, the first floor is a guest room, kitchen, living room, etc., on the second floor there are two bedrooms, a living room and lounge, a study, on the third floor there is also a bedroom and a small gym, especially a greenhouse with many roses. The decoration and furniture in the room are new, not like how long it has been used.

After walking around, Jiang Xinyue felt very good. The landlord, Mrs. Zhuo, is a beautiful woman with still charm, looking in her forties, in fact, she is already in her fifties, and her husband died of illness not long ago, and her son lives abroad. Recently, my daughter-in-law gave birth to a child, so I want to dispose of the property here and live with my son.