34

"Xinyue." Jiang Cha's figure appeared behind Jiang Xinyue.

Jiang Xinyue, who was searching for various items in the system store that she felt were used for trials, froze, and casually lowered her head to continue the movement in her hand.

Jiang Cha gently stretched out her hand to wrap her arms around Jiang Xinyue's waist, making her stop the movement in her hand all of a sudden. Time seemed to stand still all of a sudden.

"These days I have been hesitating to continue to accompany you like this and live a comfortable life. Or go back to fighting for what I've lost. But the appearance of that wooden armored puppet let me know how weak my strength is now, and I am not even an opponent of a puppet. Jiang Cha's voice was a little heavy, and Jiang Xinyue was very uncomfortable listening to it. From a farm elf who lost all his power from a high up duke and was reduced to a little memory, or a subordinate of a farmer who wanted nothing... She didn't speak, quietly listening to Jiang Cha continue.

"If those people knew of my existence, they wouldn't let me go and would hurt you... So, I have to go. Speaking of this, Jiang Cha's voice returned to firmness.

"I know." Jiang Xinyue stabilized her mood and wanted to try her best to pretend to speak casually, but the choking in her voice still betrayed her. She covered her lips, and tears couldn't help but fall.

"Don't cry," Jiang Cha hesitated, pulled Jiang Xinyue's body over, kissed her deeply in the eye, and kissed away the crystal tears, "I'll come back."

"Well, I know. I'll wait for you. Jiang Xinyue looked at Jiang Cha's face, as if it was deeply engraved in her mind.

"Don't look at it, Lord Philos's true face is not like this." At this time, Moro jumped in from the window, "Let's go!

"Old man, you should eat a little, you can't hold yourself like this." Mother Jiang carried a bowl of rice and patted the door.

Not long after, Father Jiang's muffled voice came from inside the door: "I don't eat, you let it go."

"Old man, if you are angry, you will be angry with me, and it is not worth holding yourself back... Mother Jiang sighed helplessly and wanted to persuade again, the doorbell rang, and Mother Jiang had to put the bowl back in the kitchen to open the door.

"Sister-in-law, isn't my eldest brother? I have something urgent to find him." A middle-aged man squeezed in and touched the sweat on his face, looking anxious.

"Old man, Jianlin came to you." Mother Jiang knocked on the door again, but this time Dad Jiang came out. Before he could greet the man called "Jianlin", the man stepped forward with an eager look and took Jiang's father's hand: "Old brother, our business can't continue!"

"How so? Didn't they all say hello to Director Yu? Dad Jiang said in disbelief.

"This morning, Director Yu called me and said that the batch of goods was gone, and the words were all about who we offended and whose daughter caused it... But old brother, I only have one son and no daughter. He looked at Dad Jiang with an unhappy expression, anxious and complaining, "If this matter is not solved, a lot of money will be thrown into the water after a day of delay!"

"My daughter must have made a mistake if she could cause trouble." Dad Jiang denied it, "I'll call Director Yu, no, I'll go to Director Yu and ask."

At this time, the phone rang again. Mother Jiang hurriedly stepped forward to answer the phone, and Dad Jiang also stopped the pace of going out. Somehow, a bad feeling rose in his heart.

"What? Good good. We'll go over later. Mother Jiang hung up the phone and looked at Father Jiang with an embarrassed expression: "The director of teaching of Renren School said, Renren, Renren, he..."