30

On the surface, he looked calm, and he also had a faint smile, but in fact, Jiang Xinyue was already nervous to death in his heart.

Using alcohol to threaten a demon who is higher in rank than her and looks murderous? What a ridiculous thing this is. But it was the only thing she could put her hand on to negotiate terms with Moro. In addition to the glacial water heart that the pink goblin gave her, she also used the only two-star spirit spring flower grown in the intermediate spirit land, and the wine brewed made her drunk when she smelled it. But because of Moro's timeless bomb, she couldn't bear to drink a sip - God knows, seeing the recovery price of 688 gold coins given by the system, how reluctant she was to take it out.

Mo Luo looked at Jiang Xinyue, turned his cheeks slightly, and held Jiang Xinyue's thumb attached to his lips between his teeth, and the sharp canine teeth were gently pressed, and a stream of bright red blood flowed out.

"What do people in the low-level plane eat," Mo Luo licked a mouthful of blood, his ice-blue eyes showing disgust, and then released Jiang Xinyue's fingers and leaned on the sofa, "You can grow a glacier water heart?"

"If I'm willing to come up with a lot more than the price of the system, I think I can come up with some." But there won't be too many of them. She and the pink leprechaun had asked about trading some glacial water hearts, and this is how the pink leprechaun replied to her. Their transaction is by giving each other gifts to friends, and this kind of private transaction is actually against the rules of the system, if the number is too large and affects the revenue of the system store, the system will definitely impose penalties. But a little bit, the system won't care.

Jiang Xinyue's eyes swept at the thoughtful Moro, and the corners of his lips ticked slightly where he couldn't see.

Seeing Moro's performance, she finally believed the rumors she had accidentally seen: certain Hell plane specialties could help demons sense the origin of power, and the Glacier Water Heart was one of them—after all, it was a high-grade crop that only viscounts could grow. Knowing that Moro was moved, Jiang Xinyue made a great determination, and his demeanor became natural.

"If you become my subordinate, don't you obediently offer the glacial water heart?" Mo Luo is still unwilling, coming out of the place where the strong are respected and the status is discussed by force, if it were not for the rules of the system, he would have used tough means to force Jiang Xinyue to comply, where would he be so humiliated as now, and he had to scare her around the bend with this woman who was not very clear.

"If I become your subordinate, how much 'alimony' are you going to give me a month?" Jiang Xinyue chuckled and asked. The development of the plane company to now, many users to recruit this kind of thing is done as a task, not particularly charismatic or can bring a lot of benefits of the user, to the willing to become a subordinate to pay a large fee, this cost is commonly known as "alimony". Moro doesn't look like she is rich - if she is rich, she will not be able to recruit her subordinates for three days and two heads to pester her

Moro began to grind his teeth, warrior is a dangerous profession, he is an extreme admirer of personal strength, and the money spent on improving his abilities and equipment is never enough. If he had the money, he would not have divided a projection to such a low-level plane, and found a novice user who had only been on the farm for a few months. You know, the real usefulness of the farmer is after the higher level is exposed to more high-level crops, and can use the processing workshop to process a lot of potions and equipment, and the number of farmers is far less than that of warriors, which makes the farmer become hot.

I just don't know how this woman, who has only recently come into contact with the farm system, learned about these things so quickly? She won't have been upgraded to Lord by opening the message panel! By the way, the news that the glacier water heart is a crop that can only be grown by viscounts, she would not have been so clear if she had not been told by her friends. If she had pulled her head to the message panel and sent a message asking for support, the viscount would not dare to say that a baron of the same rank as him must have pounced on him.