6

, but facing the empty steamer thinking about life.

The people who came to buy buns in the morning did go to buy Jiang Xinyue's skewers, but more people were attracted later, but they did not buy skewers. The stomach was aroused by the fragrance and the insects were gurgling hungrily, and in order to fill their stomachs, they could only eat them nearby - so the remaining buns of the bun shop owner quickly sold out.

So although at first the owner of the bun shop was angry that he was robbed of business, the current boss has regained his composure, counting the money while muttering: "Those two girls who sell skewers shouldn't come every morning?" That's not good. I don't know if the steamed buns tomorrow can be sold, alas..."

Because the

small market is a market formed by the villagers themselves, it has not been planned by the government, so the urban management does not yet exist. The roadside stalls also greet the shopkeepers behind them, pay a little land fee to the shopkeepers every month, and then every day someone from the village committee comes to collect fees such as environmental maintenance fees - not expensive, usually about five or six yuan a day.

A stall like Jiang Xinyue and He Ying is the venue that He Ying promised to stay with the owner of a fruit shop he knew before working here. Every day they handed over five dollars to the owner of the fruit shop, even if they rented the door of the fruit shop.

By half-past two in the afternoon, various stalls had been set up. Fried stinky tofu, Shaanxi cold skin meat dumplings, wolf tooth potatoes... These usually popular food stalls are not frequented by many people. At the door of the fruit shop, many people have gathered, waiting for something.

People who pass by constantly look over in bewilderment, or step forward to ask their purpose, and get either perfunctory or simply a blank eye. A girl who only bought two skewers of tofu skin in the morning laughed and walked away from two classmates who came to inquire, but thought to herself, if I told you that there is something super delicious to eat, then there will be more competitors. Thinking of the deliciousness of those two bunches of tofu skin that I tasted in the morning... Hiss, saliva is about to come down.

From a distance, I saw Jiang Xinyue and He Ying pushing the cart over, and a tall figure suddenly rushed over: "Hey, sister, I'll help you push it!"

Jiang Xinyue was taken aback, and carefully looked at a boy who had come to buy skewers in the morning, and he looked a little familiar, and he had seen it more than once.

"Yue San?" After thinking about it for a while, Jiang Xinyue hesitated to call out his name.

"Hey, I'm Yue San, sister, do you know me?" Yue San helped Jiang Xinyue stop the stall and asked with a smile.

"What is it called sister, I am your senior sister!" Jiang Xinyue finally remembered that when she was with Chen Ran before, because Chen Ran was from the student union, she would sometimes go to the student union office to find Chen Ran. And Yue San is from the sports department of the student union, so he can also be regarded as acquaintance. However, Yue San is one level lower than her, which will call "sister" and "sister", which is obviously inferior.

"Huh?" Yue San carefully looked at Jiang Xinyue's face, hesitated for a moment, and suddenly made a sudden realization, "It turned out to be Senior Sister (although Senior Sister looks familiar, I really can't remember which one =_=)!" Senior sister, I came late in the morning and only bought 5 skewers of potatoes, this time you have to take care of your junior brother and sell me more skewers! Yue

San, the junior, was not bad in Jiang Xinyue's impression, so she smiled and agreed.

"KAO, this kid is so treacherous! I actually went up to help, and I got involved. Someone in the crowd said depressedly, "I knew that I should be the first to go up to help, maybe I can make a good impression on the boss, buy it early, buy more." Before