18

"You go pack up now and go back right away!" Father Jiang ordered impatiently.

"Why do you always have this attitude towards me?" Jiang Xinyue stared at Jiang's father's eyes, her eyes were a little moist and asked, "Am I not your daughter?" Why is it better for Jiang Xinren than for me as an outsider?

Father Jiang's face turned red, and he looked at the table and grabbed the drink to throw it on Jiang Xinyue's head: "What attitude do you have, is that how you talk to your father?" How is Renren an outsider! In my heart, he is my own son!

Jiang Xinyue grabbed the drink that Jiang's father was about to wave over and pressed it on the table: "So, I'm not your own daughter at all, am I?"

"You!" Father Jiang covered his heart, as if he couldn't breathe, and turned his head to Mother Jiang, who was a little flustered and anxious, and roared, "Listen, listen to what she says!" Mother

Jiang hurriedly smoothed Dad Jiang, and glared at Jiang Xinyue with a loving and reproachful expression: "How do you talk to your father, look at your father!" Don't hurry up and apologize to your dad.

Jiang Xinyue felt a strong urge to rush out of her heart, she wanted to loudly quarrel with Jiang's father and mother and force them to ask the truth of the matter. But she still suppressed this thought, she knew that Jiang's father and Jiang's mother would definitely not tell her. However, blood relations are such a thing, she can also find the answer without their answer.

Thinking like this, Jiang Xinyue's heart slowly calmed down, and a smile pulled out on her face: "You guys will go back later, I have some things in school that have not been completed now, and I will go back in about half a month."

Jiang Xinyue's smile contained too many things, but there was definitely no trace of Jiang Xinyue's envy and caution when facing Jiang's father before, which made Jiang's father very uncomfortable in his heart, and he couldn't help but "snort".

"But Renren is already clamoring to rent a house near the school, and he can't afford to eat in the cafeteria, and when he is growing his body, he can't afford him..." Jiang's mother said with a worried look.

Jiang Xinyue closed his eyes, silent and did not speak, the meaning was already obvious.

"Then half a month, if you don't come back after half a month, I will break your leg!" Father Jiang threw down a cruel word, and finally agreed with Jiang Xinyue's meaning. Mother Jiang stopped talking.

Jiang Xinyue sent Jiang's father and mother out, walked silently all the way to the downstairs of a dormitory, and two familiar figures suddenly walked out from the corner in front. Jiang Xinyue now has good eyesight and ear power, and he can see and hear clearly from a distance.

A red, explosive-headed, somewhat chubby woman walked in front of her in high heels, followed by a boy in a white T-shirt.

The woman chattered as she walked: "Chen Ran, if it weren't for the second aunt, she wouldn't have come to you, and your mother is really not authentic in doing this." Obviously they have sold the house and have a large amount of money, how come your father's money for treating diseases is enough, but even the second aunt's hard-earned money is not paid back first, and now the mobile phone is still turned off, and I don't know where to rent the house, and now I can't find her?

Chen Ran put his hands in his trouser pockets, his face was still handsome after regaining his smoothness, but there was no sunlight floating on his face before, and his eyes showed a lingering gloom. He didn't have any expression on his face, and when the woman turned her head, he made a sincere look, and his eyes also showed a sad look: "I'm sorry, second aunt." Something happened to me during this time, and things at home are not very clear. Don't worry, I will definitely pay back your money as soon as possible..."