35

In the deep night, everything is silent, and there are always people who can't sleep with their hearts full. Jiang Xinyue lifted the quilt and sat up with a sullen feeling, and his hand gently touched the wall separated from Jiang Cha's original room.

In the past, she didn't want to sleep at night, so she knocked on the head of the bed. Knocking on Jiang Cha, he came to her bed, and helplessly asked her what was wrong. What did she say? She said she wanted to listen to jokes. On the first day, Jiang Cha couldn't speak, hummed a strange-pitched tune to her, and when she knocked Jiang Cha on the second day, Jiang Cha could already tell her many, many jokes, but she wanted to hear Jiang Cha sing to her.

And now, no one will accompany her in the middle of the night, singing to her one song after another.

Walking to the window, looking at the shining stars, Jiang Xinyue slowly recalled the song that Jiang Cha hummed for her, but she couldn't hum it intermittently. Just when she was full of chagrin, there was a knock on the door, and the cautious voice of the wooden man came: "Master, can the baby come in?"

"Come in." Jiang Xinyue sniffed.

"Master, this is left by Jiang Cha, I think he is going to leave it to the master." The wooden man walked in and handed a small wooden box to Jiang Xinyue.

Jiang Xinyue opened it and saw that it was a small, extremely delicate black willow-leaf-like object.

"This is?" Jiang Xinyue pinched the item suspiciously and looked at it in front of him, but he didn't see anything.

"Master, you take it in your mouth." The wooden man said, "I see that Jiang Cha seems to do that." No, it's not vertical, it's horizontal, yes, blow a breath.

Jiang Xinyue followed the command of the wooden man, pursed the black leaf to her lips, blew lightly, and then a melodious tune rose along the leaves, which was the tune that Jiang Cha hummed for her for the first time. The sound is crisp and gentle, and very strange.

Jiang Xinyue blew and blew and became a little sad. The wooden man rubbed her arm and said shyly: "Master, the baby can also sing, do you want the baby to sing a song to the master?" Recently, I heard a song "Rats Love Rice" on the computer.

After

that, the wooden man stood up and put on a deep pose and was about to sing, Jiang Xinyue hurriedly threw away the careful thoughts of sad autumn and spring to stop it: "Don't sing the baby first!" I suddenly remembered that I had a lot more to do tomorrow. It's late now, I'll sleep first, and the baby will go to rest after a hard day. The

wooden man sighed regretfully: "Well, then one day the owner is unhappy and can't sleep, just call the baby to come Oh, the baby can sing songs and tell jokes to the owner."

"Of course, the baby is the best!" Jiang Xinyue touched its head and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw it go out. Since the first time she heard the wooden man's howling like a ghost crying wolf, she no longer dared to let it sing. If it sings in the middle of the night, it is estimated that the neighbors in the neighborhood will have to call the police.

Seeing the wooden man go out, Jiang Xinyue bought an unknown material from the system store, but it was very strong and invincible, and strung the black leaves around his neck.

"Since I was a child, I didn't have any shining points, my personality was mediocre and a little cowardly, and my posture was reasonable." The square-faced, round-eyed, middle-aged man with bright eyes looked at the information placed in front of him and commented casually.

"It's just that I need a small favor from her, and it depends on what kind of personality she looks like." The beautiful woman dressed as a middle-aged noblewoman with a rich state and a round face glared at her, pulled out the information and said in a mocking tone: "What, you still want to recognize this 'pearl of the sea'?" I tell you, it's enough to send a sum of money, but don't get me a diaphragm in front of me! The