5

He rolled his eyes contemptuously, "No, she's simply blind."

Jiang Xinyue took the skirt back into the cabinet without saying anything.

Li Qin entangled himself with Gu Zi's complaint: "You know, my family also opened a clothing store, I have been rolling in clothes since I was a child, so she asked me to help her." The clothing store she opened at the beginning relied on me to help her buy goods, what kind of clothes and what price, what I don't know? Now I cut down all the sources I found, and now I can't get good goods and clothes to sell, and it's not all her own finding..."

Jiang Xinyue raised her eyes: "You haven't eaten less kickbacks." Or come back from the purchase and report more payment, and follow up the place where the goods are hooked up into traitors to raise the purchase price..."

"Me, am I such a person?" After Li Qin refuted loudly, his eyes evaded away, and he lay back on the bed with a snort, wanting to say something but not saying it, simply closing his eyes and no longer taking care of Jiang Xinyue.

Jiang Xinyue smiled, what kind of person is Li Qin not such a person? I always like to sneak up on a little cheap, and I think I won't be discovered. As everyone knows, taking advantage of small advantages and suffering big losses, invisibly losing more than gaining.

☆, Slap (repair)

Jiang Xinyue thought that she would sell the golden apple after a while, who knew that she was now standing at the door of a gold store.

In the dormitory, it is good to operate the farm, and it is very inconvenient to take out the farm things and make a la carte food. In addition, there is also a Li Qin in the dormitory who often touches other people's things without consent, which makes Jiang Xinyue very distressed. Therefore, Jiang Xinyue urgently needs to move out, and this is not what she can pay for with the hundreds of yuan at present.

This store is not large, only two or three square meters in area, there is a sign of "high price recycling gold" hanging at the door, a woman with a red explosive head is bored holding a book with a shabby cover "Soulmate", while tasting inferior tea that does not have the slightest tea aroma, while watching the love and hate of dog blood with relish.

"Boss, do you recycle gold here? What is the purchase price? Jiang Xinyue looked at this humble storefront and asked with some disbelief. If it weren't for the gold recycling sign at the door, she really thought she was in the wrong place.

"Of course, we recycle gold here, and the price is absolutely fair." Seeing that there was business coming to the door, the proprietress put down "Soulmate", and greeted Jiang Xinyue with a smile on her face, "Little girl, you want to sell gold?"

"Yes." Jiang Xinyue walked in, opened her bag and put a golden apple on the counter.

"It's still a golden apple, it's beautiful." The proprietress put golden light in her eyes, smiled and slammed the golden apple in her hand, took a magnifying glass to stare at it for a long time, picked a few strokes on the surface of the golden apple with her pointed nails, and put the golden apple still on the table, making a low muffled sound. The proprietress looked up at Jiang Xinyue's calm face, frowned and said suspiciously: "Little girl, you don't have a manufacturer name."

Jiang Xinyue smiled: "This is for a friend to sell, I don't know the specific situation." However, the purity can definitely be guaranteed above the millipede gold. The

proprietress her eyes and does not say anything, took out a small stove and lit the fire, burned and cooled, and took out the electronic scale and measuring cup for a long time, checked for a long time and showed a satisfied smile: "Little girl, your purity is okay." The weight, there are 185 grams, how about I buy it at the price of 120 yuan a gram?