24

As Mo Luo approached, the bead chain on his right wrist vibrated more and more intensely, and Jiang Xinyue touched it soothingly, and the bead chain quieted down.

"Are you a plane warrior? So what are you here to do, begging for support? Jiang Xinyue raised her head, her face seemed to be very flat, but in fact, her heart was already beating wildly. This is the first dimensional warrior she has seen, and the way he appears does not seem very friendly.

Mo Luo looked at Jiang Xinyue in novelty, as if he was amazed at her IQ: "Why are the people in the low-level plane so fish-lipped?" I am a baron, do you think a baron can be a subordinate of a lord?

"You didn't introduce you as a baron, how would I know what kind of knighthood you are." Jiang Xinyue glared at Mo Luo, "Also, what is called 'low-level plane', what is called 'all such fish lips', are you very advanced!"

"It seems that you still don't know the division of plane ranks," Moro nodded, "and the eyes are also a little problematic, can't you read the medal on my shoulder?"

Jiang Xinyue then found a baron medal on Mo Luo's shoulder, and was a little embarrassed to snort: "Isn't it that I haven't seen the Order of Warriors, in other words, the plane is still graded?"

"Of course." Mo Luo looked at Jiang Xinyue's expression of wishful thinking, his eyebrows were raised, and a hint of ridicule appeared in his ice-blue vertical pupils, "But do you think I will give you popular science?" What a naïve.

"Ha, it's really..." As Jiang Xinyue scratched his heart to find the words to refute, Moro chuckled, and his figure dispersed like a cloud of smoke, leaving a sentence floating in the air:

"Your little bodyguard is back. See you next time then, little naïve.

Jiang Xinyue clenched his fists and gritted his teeth hatefully: "Snake essence disease!"

"Xinyue!" Before Jiang Xinyue's fist was released, the door was suddenly pushed open, and Jiang Cha rushed in with a black suitcase, pulling Jiang Xinyue up and down with a worried face, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Xinyue saw Jiang Cha's sweaty appearance, which was a little strange.

Jiang Cha didn't answer her right away, looked around, frowned together, and said very affirmatively: "There are demons here."

"Just now, there was indeed a plane warrior who claimed to be from the high-level plane Ice Hell." Jiang Xinyue remembered that young man, although his face was generally similar to that of an earthling, his skin, hair, pupils, etc. were all different from ordinary people. Perhaps in real life, she had never seen a non-human higher creature except for the farm elves she had grown, and she didn't even want to go there at first.

"If it is a plane warrior, he should have no malice." Jiang Cha thought for a while, took the suitcase behind him to him, turned around and closed the door and opened his backpack, "Today I went out and sold all those few jade rough stones." None of them will remember what I look like, according to what you said, all in cash.

"Really?" Jiang Xinyue was overjoyed when she saw the neat pile of 100-yuan bills in the box. With money, she can buy a house, and with a house, she and Jiang Cha can settle down, "Great, let's go see the house tomorrow!"

In the afternoon, Jiang Xinyue pulled Jiang Cha to the computer to search for real estate in the city, picking and choosing, and kept asking Jiang Cha how this house was and how was that house, and Jiang Cha asked a question coldly, which caught her off guard for a while.

"Are you going to live in this city in the future?"

Jiang Xinyue was a little confused for a while.

She actually wanted to escape from the Jiang family, the city where Jiang's father and mother were located, and it was better to stay away from them. But born again, she suddenly wanted to live here.