4

And sincerely. Pursing his lips and smiling a little shyly, he spoke: "That day downstairs in the dormitory, seeing your attitude towards Chen Ran, I knew that you had sobered up." At that time, I forgave you, but you still seem to be embarrassed to face me, and I don't know how to reconcile with you..."

"Then we will be good friends again. Don't refuse a little bit of a good friend's offer, okay? Jiang Xinyue also smiled happily and winked at Lian Xin.

Lian Xin pouted and gently pinched Jiang Xinyue's waist, Jiang Xinyue screamed "ah", and pinched back on Lian Xin's waist.

"Actually tickle me, look at the move!"

"Ah, help, I don't dare anymore..."

"Haha..."

...

The two laughed for a while, and suddenly became intimate, leaving the previous unpleasantness behind.

Changing into a light green dress and a pair of white high heels, her smooth long black hair was draped behind her, and even Xin tiptoed around, and Jiang Xinyue's eyes were straight.

"This dress really suits you..." Jiang Xinyue admired.

Lian Xin was originally a lady with a classical temperament, and when she changed into this dress, she suddenly seemed to walk out of a landscape painting. With a smile in his eyes, he really answered the sentence: The

most is the gentleness of the bowed head, just like the shyness of the water lotus flower that is invincible to the cool breeze.

Lian Xin smiled and looked at the watch on her wrist: "It's almost half past five, let's go to the party quickly." I'm so hungry.

"You know there's a party, Li Qin also said that I will tell you when you are back." Jiang Xinyue sorted out her clothes, rummaging around and couldn't find a decent bag. Simply took out the small purse and handed it to Lian Xin, "Put my wallet in your bag, my bag is too broken."

"The squad leader called me and told me that I had to go, so I still took leave to come back from work early." Lian Xin took the wallet and looked at the slippers on Jiang Xinyue's feet, "In other words, do you have matching shoes?"

"Oh... It doesn't seem to be. Jiang Xinyue patted her head, only caring about her clothes, forgetting that her own shoes did not have a decent pair.

Lian Xin smiled slyly: "The shoes we both wear are the same size." I still happen to have a beautiful pair of shoes that I haven't worn, so I'll lend them to you for a few days. Saying

that it was a temporary loan, Jiang Xinyue had never seen Lian Xin use something that others had used. This pair of shoes must have wanted to be given to Jiang Xinyue, probably afraid of saying "send" directly, Jiang Xinyue would not agree, so he turned around like this.

Knowing that Lian Xin was still unwilling to ask for her own things in vain, and she had to return it when she turned a corner, Jiang Xinyue sighed that Lian Xin's tutoring was strict, and she could only agree to it.

☆、Deterrent Eye

Although it is a restaurant converted by the villagers, there are also private rooms. There were two tables in a large private room, and less than half of the class was in school, and the two tables were just enough to sit in a squeeze.

Entering the private room, when she took a seat, Li Qin deliberately sat next to Lian Xin and kept talking to Lian Xin, but her boyfriend, who was usually inseparable from her, disappeared.

"Lian Xin, where did you buy this dress, don't lie to me that Jiang Xinyue bought it." Such high-end materials, such a good-looking style, where does Jiang Xinyue have money to buy it. Li Qin took Lian Xin's arm and asked quietly in Lian Xin's ear, while secretly glancing at Jiang Xinyue, as if she was afraid that Jiang Xinyue would hear what she said.