9

When Jiang Xinyue was about to get home, he found that his body could actually see by himself, and he was so frightened that he almost fell out of the air without controlling it all of a sudden. The invisibility ring that complained about the magic in my heart was too short and unreliable, and after thinking about it, it was very quiet along the way, and no one should find it in the middle of the night, and even if I found it, I should feel dazzled... Alas, what to do if it is really discovered...

Frustrated, he bought another magic stone from the system store, and flew back after stealth. While lamenting his fish lips and extravagance - rectifying a scumbag, spending gold coins like flowing water, and almost being discovered, it's really not cost-effective (I really don't want to say, sister paper, you have already been discovered .. )。

Jiang Xinyue was thinking about the gains and losses, and finally began to ache the gold coins spent. After taking care of the farm harvest, she went to sleep, who knew that she had always slept well, and in a dream she was chased behind by a group of people with machetes, shouting while chasing: "You birdman, chop off your wings!" Chop it off!

Jiang Xinyue was suddenly awakened, and intuited that today should not be a good day. Sure enough, as soon as I woke up early in the morning, an uninvited guest came to the door.

"Girl, are you recruiting people here?" A thin, haggard-looking woman timidly supported the door, pinching a twisted braid that hung down to her shoulder socket with one hand, and dragging a cart behind her, in which a one-year-old boy bit his finger and "babbled" at Jiang Xinyue, and a string of saliva flowed down his fingers.

"We're enough, I'm sorry." When Jiang Xinyue saw this woman, her heart jumped, and a pair of resentful eyes emerged from her mind, making her feel inexplicably uncomfortable.

"Not hiring? Can't you pity us both! The woman suddenly knelt on the ground and hugged the door frame, crying miserably: "Girl, we really have no way to live..."

"You get up first, why are you here?" Jiang Xinyue was startled, and hurriedly wanted to lift the woman, but did not want the woman to stick to the ground, a pair of rough hands gripped Jiang Xinyue's hand tightly, so hard that Jiang Xinyue felt that his hand was pinched blue.

"Su Fen, what's wrong with you, what are you crying at the door of Boss Xiaojiang." Aunt Yu, who came to work, walked to the door and looked at it, wrinkling the door to pick up Li Sufen, who was almost attached to Jiang Xinyue. This time, Li Sufen was unwilling to stand up on the ground, but in the end, she was still defeated by her aunt's divine power, whimpering and crying, and was helped up, and her sleeves were rolled up because of the struggle, revealing a blackened bruise on her arms.

"Sister Yu, you also know that my family has committed an accident, and it is estimated that it will not be able to come out. I also transferred the store to repay the money he borrowed, but I still have a son to raise, if I don't work, what will my son do..." Li Sufen said pitifully while hissing his voice, while looking at Jiang Xinyue with resentment a little creepy.

"Alas, Boss Xiaojiang doesn't have much work here, you still have to bring your son, it's better to go back to your hometown and bring the child to his grandmother, you also open a small shop near your home, so that you can also relax." Aunt Yu rolled her eyelids and opened her mouth to dispel Li Sufen's thoughts. Just kidding, thinking of Boss Xiaojiang doing work here, this is not to grab her job with her. She is a wife in her fifties, is it easy to find a job where the wind does not blow in the sun, is not too tired, and the salary is good?

Li Sufen stared at the ground stunned, not knowing what he was thinking, and raised his head for a while to look directly at Jiang Xinyue: "Boss Xiaojiang, you don't know why my family went in, right?" If you hadn't robbed our family of business, he wouldn't have ended up where he is where he is now. Now that he has entered the bureau and our store is closed, are you satisfied? You're always going to give us both an explanation, right?