7

Said that he was relieved a lot, smiled at his innocence, and left the woman's mournful eyes behind.

When he arrived at the door, he refused to let Chen Ran go in and sit for a while, Jiang Xinyue went in and washed his face and came out, and followed Chen Ran to a milk tea shop in the small market.

The milk tea shop is decorated in dreamy colors such as pink and green, and the small space that can accommodate two people is surrounded by wooden railings, so it is popular with small couples at nearby universities. At the same time, the taste of milk tea is also good, of course, the price is twice as expensive as ordinary milk tea.

In the small cubicle of the milk tea shop, Jiang Xinyue held a cup of milk tea, took small sips, and did not speak.

Chen Ran put the milk tea on the table, looking at Jiang Xinyue while looking at the topic: "Xinyue, you have become much more beautiful recently." Originally a casual flattery, Chen Ran suddenly felt that Jiang Xinyue seemed to really look better. First of all, the facial features are delicate and attractive, the skin has become fairer, and the whole person's temperament has become independent and confident. Although it is still the same simple dressing style as before, it has a little more pure taste than before.

"If you have something to say, just say it, don't say the joke of praising me beautiful, otherwise I thought you were deliberately saying the opposite to mock me." Jiang Xinyue's tone was impatient, she herself knew that she was a few pounds and taels, and she was a passerby who did not look good, and the system said that it would take a year to transform the image - now it has only been transformed for a few days, and it is good to have a few percent of the effect.

However, Jiang Xinyue forgot the white jade hibiscus paste she used as a night cream these days. After all, white jade hibiscus paste is made from high-grade crops on the farm as raw materials, and the effect of daily use is naturally very significant. Now the skin on Jiang Xinyue's face is much better than before, but Jiang Xinyue is too busy to look in the mirror, so I don't know.

Chen Ran's eyes flashed, and he sighed a little heavily: "Xinyue, I know that the breakup I suddenly proposed before made you very hurt, but in fact, I have bitterness."

Jiang Xinyue looked indifferent, in fact, she also had a faint premonition that Chen Ran would come to her. After all, she is now close to Lian Xin again, and she has use value for him again. Moreover, when she met Chen Ran in the gold store that day, Chen Ran naturally knew that she had some money in her hand. She remembered that at this time in her previous life, something seemed to have happened in Chen Ran's family, so she borrowed money everywhere, and even came to borrow it from her poor ex-girlfriend. But at that time, she really didn't have money to lend him, so she regretted and blamed herself for a long time. Now...

Jiang Xinyue raised his head and swept at Chen Ran, who had a remorseful and sad face, and suddenly became interested in seeing what excuse Chen Ran could make up to "redeem" her.

"My father has stomach cancer..." Chen Ran closed his eyes and shed a string of tears.

"That's unfortunate."

"Xinyue," Chen Ran suddenly grabbed Jiang Xinyue's hand, "Do you know how sad I am?

"Let go!" Jiang Xinyue threw away Chen Ran's hand, a little annoyed, "Don't move your hands and feet."

"I'm sorry, I'm so excited. I learned about my father's illness some time ago, and I was in a bad mood at that time, and too much pressure made me tell you about breaking up, because I didn't want you to take on such a heavy responsibility with me, and I was reluctant. But now..."