38

"So you were kicked out without even making your intentions clear?" Yang Jianguo asked with a frown.

"Yes. I'm sorry Chairman, but I failed you. Qi Fei said with shame, and the corner of his eyes quietly glanced at Yang Xiaoxiao, who was standing behind Yang Jianguo and pouting his red lips.

Yang Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes, she ran abroad and was arrested back, she was almost scared to death when she was caught in the hospital for matching, fortunately there was no successful matching, otherwise she really wanted to take a kidney out, then her body would definitely not be too healthy in the future. Even for the sake of her own brother, she was not willing to take such a big risk. And she also has a somewhat dark thought in her heart, if her brother is gone, won't all the family's property belong to her? But now there is an inexplicable illegitimate daughter, if the matching is successful, it will be the blessing of the brother, and if the matching is unsuccessful and you can't find the right one, it is also providence.

But now she has a history of running abroad because she does not want to match, which makes her parents not very welcome. So she still wants to make up for it now and save a little image. Therefore, Yang Xiaoxiao suggested, "Dad, why don't I talk to her?" It's a big deal to give her which property in my name, or the second aunt to send me the beauty salon to her, only if I can save my brother, I am willing to give whatever she wants.

"The eldest lady is so kind." Qi Fei said with emotion and embarrassment: "In contrast, that Miss Jiang is simply a barbarian, and people knocked me out without saying a word, and my trouser legs were worn out on the ground!" Hearing

that he was praised for his kindness, Yang Xiaoxiao was quite satisfied. But when he heard the words behind, Yang Xiaoxiao couldn't help but pull down his face. Compared with? She is the eldest lady of the Yang family, can she be compared with that illegitimate daughter?

"Forget it, I'll go there myself." Yang Jianguo sighed. I couldn't imagine that a period of affair when I was young, at this time, it actually became a lifesaver for my son. Speaking of which, if it weren't for the insider coming to the door, he would have forgotten the girl called "Meimei" in the past.

"Am I dreaming?" In the room, Jiang Xinyue, who had just come out of the shower to prepare for sleep, suddenly saw the curtains move like they were blown by the wind, and a familiar figure appeared in the room, and couldn't help muttering.

The man in front of him was tall and handsome, with deep and perfect facial features with a faint gentleness, and his brown eyes were full of tiredness but a smile.

He hugged Jiang Xinyue tightly and rubbed her black hair: "You're not dreaming, I'm back."

"I know, I knew you'd come back." Jiang Xinyue laughed happily, with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Don't get tired of being crooked, it's true." Mo Luo appeared behind Jiang Cha and seemed to smile: "I really don't understand, why Lord Philos would actually be greasy and crooked with such a woman, if people who know Lord Philos know, I'm afraid their eyes will fall out."

"Moro, can you stop your mouth so owed?" Do you know that you are very annoying like this? Do you have to use this way of belittling others to show your presence? Hearing Mo Luo's argument again, Jiang Xinyue pushed Jiang Cha away and glared at Mo Luo, and the good mood of reuniting with Jiang Cha after a long absence, suddenly dissipated a lot.

"Moro, don't mention Philos in the future. Philos has disappeared, and now I am Jiangcha. I don't want to hear anything more demeaning from you. Jiang Cha also said to Moro seriously.

Moro had to spread his hands: "Okay, okay, but you guys can do it." He really couldn't understand why the once high-ranking duke had fallen to such a point where he would be so slimy with a woman he could barely see the brilliance. Was it XO by that woman when he didn't recover his memory, and then became this woman's male favorite? In this way, this low-level creature is not so useless. Moro thought as he touched his chin.